Author Topic: FS: Ghouls 'n Ghosts (cart only) for SuperGrafx - issues  (Read 337 times)

nat

FS: Ghouls 'n Ghosts (cart only) for SuperGrafx - issues
« on: October 10, 2007, 06:51:54 PM »
I have a copy of Ghouls 'n Ghosts for the SuperGrafx for sale. Cart only. No case, no manual.

There are issues, however. The sprite for the vulture in the first level is screwed up somehow. See my old thread on this for images:
https://www.pcenginefx.com/forums/index.php?topic=2732.0

It should be noted the game is absolutely fine otherwise. I finally got a cart to replace this defective one so I'm gonna try to sell it off. It's a good game, and if I remember right the vulture only appears in the first level. The issue is purely cosmetic and doesn't interfere with gameplay, so there is still plenty of enjoyment to be had. It's funny because the game was brand new when I got it.

Anyone interested, make me an offer.

Michael Helgeson

Re: FS: Ghouls 'n Ghosts (cart only) for SuperGrafx - issues
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2007, 01:27:10 PM »
Can we do a lowest bid wins auction for it? I bid 1 cent,and a stick of Big Red gum.

nat

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2007, 01:58:50 PM »
Sold. You have to pay shipping. If you're serious, you can have it for the cost of shipping. PM me. Shipping a HuCard shouldn't cost much.

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2007, 02:10:27 PM »
(Michael tries to figure out how to force a stick of Big Red into his paypal account...)

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2007, 02:11:21 PM »
Btw,how much is shipping for a hucard by itself,like 2 bucks,or sumthin via First Class?

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2007, 02:19:01 PM »
Send me  a pm,if u really just want shipping on it and you would be willing to do it for worthless first class with a tad of bubble wrap in a normal envelope Ill cover shipping on it,and use in as a decoration on a arcade stick similar to my Metal Slug stick or some future project for Pc-Engine.

termis

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2007, 04:06:11 PM »
If you just wanna do a swap with few loose HuCards on my list - https://www.pcenginefx.com/forums/index.php?topic=2952.0 - gimme a PM.  My SGX is just sitting around collecting dust - I wouldn't mind whipping it out sometime.

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2007, 04:13:09 PM »
He said I could have it for shipping,but if he can find something of yours for trade I would not blame him on a trade,and you would actually be getting the game to play,I wouldn't. Pm him and see,if he cant find anything I will still give him the shipping for it.

BTW,also,how updated is your list on that link?,Thats a pretty old post.