Author Topic: Are there any TG-16 demos?  (Read 372 times)

Kitsunexus

Are there any TG-16 demos?
« on: November 04, 2007, 05:29:12 PM »
I don't mean like demos as in trial versions of games, natch. I mean demoscene stuff. They can make demos for C64, surely someone has made demos for TG-16?

Turbo D

Re: Are there any TG-16 demos?
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2007, 05:31:44 PM »
there is a jackload here http://www.zeograd.com/

Kitsunexus

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2007, 05:50:49 PM »
there is a jackload here http://www.zeograd.com/

Where exactly? All I'm seeing are emulation stuff. When I mean demos I mean graphical demonstrations that show off a system's capabilities in a non-game context like these:

Second Reality by Future Crew (PC): (the best demo ever created, with the best music ever (GET DOWN!))

Nexus 7 by Andromeda (Amiga): (this one rules point blank)

The Popular Demo by Farbrausch (PC): (this is just BEAUTIFUL)

The Morning Trip by Loonies (Amiga): (Yes, real-time cel-shading (well it might be pre-calculated) and PUMPING Amiga techno!)

EDIT: I see the TG-16 demos now, thanks for the link! I'm gonna try the Axelay one...

EDIT EDIT: fixed link thanks to malducci! ^__^
« Last Edit: November 04, 2007, 06:32:52 PM by Kitsunexus »

malducci

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2007, 06:18:35 PM »
 I think you meant -

That's been my favorite newer demo for years now (love that trashy/dance euro song too :D )

It's funny to see those old school demos resurface again. I had those back in the day (starting collecting them in 92) and watch 'em over and over. Good times (Fast Tracker 2 ruled. XM all the way baby!).

In short, I didn't think people(PCE community) was into that sort of thing. Would be great if they were :D

Kitsunexus

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2007, 06:31:55 PM »
I think you meant - http://youtube.com/watch?v=pq-aLBNwpPQ

That's been my favorite newer demo for years now (love that trashy/dance euro song too :D )

It's funny to see those old school demos resurface again. I had those back in the day (starting collecting them in 92) and watch 'em over and over. Good times (Fast Tracker 2 ruled. XM all the way baby!).

In short, I didn't think people(PCE community) was into that sort of thing. Would be great if they were :D

Hell yeah man! And thanks for noticing that mislink, I goofed.  #-o

And definitely FT2 for the win, although Screamtracker isn't bad either. ;)

BUT SCREW THE IMPULSE TRACKER SNOBS! :P

EDIT: If you don't have the FR-025 mp3 ripped already, I've ripped it from my computer while the actual demo was playing via Goldwave. Lemme know if you want it. ;)
« Last Edit: November 04, 2007, 06:35:15 PM by Kitsunexus »

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2007, 06:33:32 PM »
EDIT: I see the TG-16 demos now, thanks for the link! I'm gonna try the Axelay one...

Be sure to check out Mr. Covell's various color demos.  They be pretty.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles