Author Topic: WTB: PCFX System + ALL of the BOXED PCFX Games that EXIST!  (Read 274 times)

DreamTR

WTB: PCFX System + ALL of the BOXED PCFX Games that EXIST!
« on: January 16, 2008, 07:47:48 AM »
Hey guys, I'm new to the forums, but I've been around a long time collecting. Looking for a PC FX system and all 64(?) or so games.

A previous auction on ebay went for about $2200 without shipping for all 64 games, and no system. I'm willing to pay and have these shipped to a confirmed PayPal address, and I have references on a bunch of message boards and eBay if need be.

I don't expect anyone to have all of these items, but please contact me as I am looking to purchase these in lots for my collection.

I am easiest reached via AIM as DreamTR

MissaFX

Re: WTB: PCFX System + ALL of the BOXED PCFX Games that EXIST!
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2008, 08:28:45 AM »
I hate to dash your hopes, but that auction was actually a rare auction, probably one of the only rare auctions on ebay.  If I had the money I would have purchased it.  I probably have never even once seen a copy of 20 of those games for sale.  Some people might have a few common games they would part with here, but I don't know of anyone selling their collection right now.  Very few people on this board (and in the world) even own a PC-FX since most people are PC-Engine fans.

Good luck though, the FX needs all the fans it can get.  Personally I LOVE mine.
Good Traders: nat+, The Old Rover+, bust3dstr8+, nectarsis, geepee+, Mithos, zeon, sensei+, Windancer, OldSchoolGamer
35/62 FX games owned - 56.4%
05/62 FX games reviewed - 8.0%
Latest: Pachio-kun FX review - 4/9/08

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2008, 08:37:46 AM »
Welcome aboard and good luck with your PC-FX hunting.  Like Missa said, you might get lucky finding a few titles here but don't get your hopes up.  I suggest that you try yahoo japan auctions for a decent selection and decent prices (until the deputy service fees anyway).
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

DreamTR

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2008, 11:04:51 AM »
Crap, I was actually in the process of purchasing it and I saw that it ended with a Best Offer of $100 less than the BIN price.