Author Topic: What Turbo game are you currently playing?  (Read 90583 times)

roflmao

Re: What Turbo game are you currently playing?
« Reply #4425 on: January 23, 2024, 10:58:59 PM »
This evening I played through Crest of Wolf again.

I'd read that the Analogue Duo had graphic issues with this game during boss battles, and wanted to confirm.

Yep. Hopefully they'll fix it in a firmware update.

majors

• Have cabs, will travel
« Reply #4426 on: January 24, 2024, 09:34:58 AM »
I'd read that the Analogue Duo had graphic issues with this game during boss battles, and wanted to confirm.

Trippy!
PCE Daisakusen RIP - "Booze should be a choice, not a privilege" -KCDC (The FP)
"The dumb are mostly intrigued by the drum"

Golden Wheels

« Reply #4427 on: January 26, 2024, 02:22:05 PM »
I finally found a decently priced copy of Horror Story finally and I am enjoying the game but....why can't I double jump WHILE firing? Seems like such an odd design choice. I can double jump, THEN fire, but if I am firing actively with turbo, I can jump once, but the second jump doesn't work.

(I am playing on an Analogue Duo)

esteban

« Reply #4428 on: January 28, 2024, 02:06:09 AM »
I finally found a decently priced copy of Horror Story finally and I am enjoying the game but....why can't I double jump WHILE firing? Seems like such an odd design choice. I can double jump, THEN fire, but if I am firing actively with turbo, I can jump once, but the second jump doesn't work.

(I am playing on an Analogue Duo)

I haven't played Horror Story for a year(?), but the jumping mechanic is rather cumbersome on real hardware, too.

NINTENDO 3DS:
I am playing Hellfire S (which i was playing on PCE) to judge the emulation. i never bothered with 3DS emulation, but my daughter told me i was dum and did it for me. It's pretty fun to use the 3DS like this.

« Last Edit: January 28, 2024, 02:09:31 AM by esteban »
  |    | 

lukester 3.0

« Reply #4429 on: March 16, 2024, 05:51:11 PM »
got through Rabio Lepus Special finally. had to use a credit though, the last 2 boss-rush levels are extremely sneaky (4 bosses...then 5 bosses)! lot of missle management and the hitbox is a bit large
great graphics and color usage too
The Skinheads have Taken Madonna