Author Topic: What Turbo game are you currently playing?  (Read 91568 times)

retro junkie

Re: What Turbo game are you currently playing?
« Reply #3180 on: February 12, 2015, 11:31:38 AM »
Just recently picked up Marchen Maze. So I have been playing it in between Cyber Core & Super Star Soldier.

esteban

« Reply #3181 on: February 13, 2015, 09:32:31 PM »

Just recently picked up Marchen Maze. So I have been playing it in between Cyber Core & Super Star Soldier.

My kind of games! They all involve __________.
  |    | 

kosko99

« Reply #3182 on: February 14, 2015, 06:31:58 AM »
I started playing some random roms to see how the games look like, been playing Street Fighter 2 (already did in the past, but this one is such a good game I had to play it again haha) and Wonderboy in Monster land, quite difficult :S

mitsuman

« Reply #3183 on: February 14, 2015, 02:05:46 PM »
Just played TV Sports Football for the first time in a long time. Got beat, but was yelling at my players when they failed on some plays.

SuperPlay

« Reply #3184 on: February 14, 2015, 08:22:52 PM »
Playing Loom at the moment.  I remember vividly this game coming out in the '90s when I worked at a gaming store as it was released across multiple formats and advertising literature was everywhere. 

However I never playing it at release and have only just worked out why it is called Loom ;-)

Just completed the Standard Mode, now working my way through Expert.

galam

« Reply #3185 on: February 15, 2015, 12:27:23 AM »
Playing Loom at the moment.  I remember vividly this game coming out in the '90s when I worked at a gaming store as it was released across multiple formats and advertising literature was everywhere. 

However I never playing it at release and have only just worked out why it is called Loom ;-)

Is Loom pretty short?  Talk about heavy marketing. I remeber when Loom was advertised all over gaming. Like it was the second coming of god and we were all privileged to be alive when it was released.

Galder

« Reply #3186 on: February 15, 2015, 01:56:02 AM »

Is Loom pretty short?  Talk about heavy marketing. I remeber when Loom was advertised all over gaming. Like it was the second coming of god and we were all privileged to be alive when it was released.

Well, this game was so damn good that I can clearly see why. Definitely one of my best adventure games of all time.

galam

« Reply #3187 on: February 15, 2015, 01:58:44 AM »

Well, this game was so damn good that I can clearly see why. Definitely one of my best adventure games of all time.

But is it long?  Can it be finished in a day or two?  Or does it take some commitment?

esteban

« Reply #3188 on: February 15, 2015, 02:22:18 AM »

But is it long?  Can it be finished in a day or two?  Or does it take some commitment?

Just play it! It is worth it. So, it might take you several sessions..it's all good.

:)
  |    | 

galam

« Reply #3189 on: February 15, 2015, 02:29:19 AM »

Just play it! It is worth it. So, it might take you several sessions..it's all good.

I have a backlog to prioritize. Any anecdotal information helps. Im buried in 6 feet of snow, loom might be perfect to keep me sane.

esteban

« Reply #3190 on: February 15, 2015, 02:35:01 AM »

I have a backlog to prioritize. Any anecdotal information helps. Im buried in 6 feet of snow, loom might be perfect to keep me sane.

Well, I have only played PC version shortly after its release, but I remember thoroughly being immersed in the game and all the creative aspects of it. I am clueless when it comes to music, but everything can be solved/executed without too much pain.
  |    | 

galam

« Reply #3191 on: February 15, 2015, 02:38:26 AM »
^^ thats good to know. I am musically challenged too.

clackattack

« Reply #3192 on: February 15, 2015, 05:50:51 AM »
Guess ive been mostly jamming on the transd+dubd YsIV when ive got some good sit down time. Air zonk has been the go-to lately for some quick amusement/curseword abuse when time is of the essence
[If it's song and dance you want, song and dance you'll get!]

SuperPlay

« Reply #3193 on: February 15, 2015, 06:22:14 AM »

It took me about 7 1/2 hours to play through the game twice,  once in Normal model and then in Expert.

One free tip: make a record of part tunes as you go along and take a guess as to the missing note(s) this will help later on.

blueraven

« Reply #3194 on: February 18, 2015, 09:41:06 AM »
PCE Ninja Ryukenden

:D
[Thu 10:04] <Tatsujin> hasd a pasrtty asnd a after pasrty ASDFTERTHE PARTY
[Fri 22:47] <Tatsujin> CLOSE FIGHTING STREET; CLOSE FORU; CLOSE INTERNETZ; CLOSE WORLD; CLOSE UNIVERSUM
--
Arkhan [05:15pm]: ill brbl im going to go make another free game noone plays lolol