Author Topic: OMFGOLDFISH BLUR!  (Read 1302 times)

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
    • Incessant Negativity Software
Re: OMFGOLDFISH BLUR!
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2008, 07:54:32 PM »
I once opted for Doom 95 on a LAN instead of golden eye on n64.    N64 = epic fail.
[Fri 19:34]<nectarsis> been wanting to try that one for awhile now Ope
[Fri 19:33]<Opethian> l;ol huge dong

I'm a max level Forum Warrior.  I'm immortal.
If you're not ready to defend your claims, don't post em.

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2008, 05:43:30 PM »
Fixed for content.
Quote from: Kitsunexus
Is that you!?!?!!? :P

No, that's Michael! :lol:
 And this is me:
See how much better looking the imaginary Michael is compared to me. Im just a lowly WOW fanboy gulp :(

A: I don't look anything like that redneck.
B: I'd never go out in public toting dumb ass signs, or any signs, period.
C: I f*cking hate "GO USA!" enthusiast  and anyone who believes "Team America" is bringing democracy to the little people in the desert. I hate this just as much as I hate Middle American values, Gep Gep Bush, and all the nonsense related to that. The fact you somehow managed to mentally relate that picture to me blows my mind. I guess the only way Ill ever know how you managed to link the two is if I drop a ton of acid and drink a jug of DrainO, then maybe it will come to me before the point of death.....maybe.... Or maybe I just need to play WOW to figure out this great mystery.
D: Your necropost has to be one of the most retardest done here ever. You brought this thread back from the dead simply to remark about me,which I find just about as odd and out there as you bringing me up in unrelated toon forums I dont frequent saying Im your friend:

http://forums.toonzone.net/showpost.php?s=bf48020ef99be1d5e3a5a76b4f0e2bdd&p=2912549&postcount=7

Im not your good friend...we dont talk via pm,or in shout,on yahoo,via email,nuthin at all, so don't mis-represent me elsewhere as being such please, and you need to get your shit straight. I was not kicked from the Neo forums due to some skimmerish about arcade sticks. I requested to have my account removed, request sent to both Dean the Scammer/Timewaster via email and Wasabi the CocksuckOtron and coverup agent Mod via PM, due to issues regarding the member -Rade- shilling my Nes auction, and what incurred afterward after I made it clear I didn't approve nor would I bow down to threats.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 06:09:23 PM by Michael Helgeson »

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2008, 07:22:05 PM »
D: Your necropost has to be one of the most retardest done here ever. You brought this thread back from the dead simply to remark about me,which I find just about as odd and out there as you bringing me up in unrelated toon forums I dont frequent saying Im your friend:

Google yourself much?
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2008, 09:14:44 AM »
Often,every day in fact :P. No actually a friend pointed that out to me. Someone else pointed out to me I get mentioned elsewhere too, Laserdorks forums I think by Kits or something. Really weird all in all. I dont care so much if someone wants to say they know me or whatever,but I don't like people going about saying they are friends with me and shit,and mis-representing me or any of my past situations. I dont care enough however to actually join toonville and set the record straight. Personally I could care less if everyone there was dumped in a vat of dip.

malducci

« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2008, 08:37:43 PM »

Google yourself much?

Are you kidding!? His fan club does that for him. Duhhh.

Michael Helgeson

« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2008, 07:05:02 AM »
I don't have a fan club. I have friends, both here and elsewhere. I could imagine I have a small hate club though, extending from the Neo forums to include Kits, Nintega, Validius and a few others. Its always nice to know your important in peoples lives, even if for the wrong reasons. :P Seriously though,I think it was Sini or Nectarsis who pointed out I was being mentioned at Laserdorks a long while back, during the time when Dean was up and running.
I thought it was pretty funny stuff over all. You did peak my interest, so I googled my own name. Alas, it came up with no mentions of me in any forums. Just links to Doctors who have my name, some ad stuff, ect, and a link to my evil drunken doppelganger (in name only) on facebook:

Alas,no special fan club or awesome forum mentions.

Dark Fact

« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2009, 06:25:46 AM »
Quote from: Michael Helgeson
C: I f*cking hate "GO USA!" enthusiast  and anyone who believes "Team America" is bringing democracy to the little people in the desert. I hate this just as much as I hate Middle American values, Gep Gep Bush, and all the nonsense related to that. The fact you somehow managed to mentally relate that picture to me blows my mind. I guess the only way Ill ever know how you managed to link the two is if I drop a ton of acid and drink a jug of DrainO, then maybe it will come to me before the point of death.....maybe.... Or maybe I just need to play WOW to figure out this great mystery.

http://forums.toonzone.net/showpost.php?s=bf48020ef99be1d5e3a5a76b4f0e2bdd&p=2912549&postcount=7

Im not your good friend...we dont talk via pm,or in shout,on yahoo,via email,nuthin at all, so don't mis-represent me elsewhere as being such please, and you need to get your shit straight. I was not kicked from the Neo forums due to some skimmerish about arcade sticks. I requested to have my account removed, request sent to both Dean the Scammer/Timewaster via email and Wasabi the CocksuckOtron and coverup agent Mod via PM, due to issues regarding the member -Rade- shilling my Nes auction, and what incurred afterward after I made it clear I didn't approve nor would I bow down to threats.

Belated post but...

Mike, it was a joke.  Holy crap! And people criticize me for taking things too personally.

Sorry, but I don't see your library card on the books of Ys.  Now, RETURN THEM TO ME!!!

TR0N

« Reply #22 on: May 17, 2009, 07:24:49 PM »
Quote from: Michael Helgeson

Belated post but...

Mike, it was a joke.  Holy crap! And people criticize me for taking things too personally.

I hope,you don't expect a reponse out of that mike did leave this site a few months ago.

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

turbofan1

« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2009, 12:48:27 AM »
Thats probably why he did comment on it,knowing mike already left.Why else would he wait six months to comment on it.

Turbo D

« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2009, 05:31:23 AM »
lmao, turbofan1 makes a good point: Dark Fact=pwned! :P

Dark Fact

« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2009, 10:04:16 AM »
Quote from: TRON
I hope,you don't expect a reponse out of that mike did leave this site a few months ago.
Pff.  Anyone who knows Mike knows that he will always be back in some form or another if there is a post intended for him.  I wouldn't be surprised if he posts sometime today as a guest. :)
Quote from: turbofan1
Thats probably why he did comment on it,knowing mike already left.Why else would he wait six months to comment on it.
If you noticed, I haven't been posting on any threads and sub-threads here in the past 6 months because of something called real life.  I've graduated from my university and had spent so much of my time job hunting, dealing with government offices, and taking driving lessons that I just couldn't have time to post on the boards.  Things have settled since then and so I do have some time to post on the boards again.
lmao, turbofan1 makes a good point: Dark Fact=pwned! :P
Uhh..no. :roll:

Sorry, but I don't see your library card on the books of Ys.  Now, RETURN THEM TO ME!!!

TR0N

« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2009, 08:25:40 PM »
Quote from: TRON

Pff.  Anyone who knows Mike knows that he will always be back in some form or another if there is a post intended for him.  I wouldn't be surprised if he posts sometime today as a guest. :)

He may or may not who knows still he's a member of this site.
http://www.risingstuff.com/forums/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=251

Some times mike shows up in the rising stuff chat room.

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Dark Fact

« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2009, 05:54:02 AM »
I'll still be more than willing to talk to him though.  His profanity laden paragraphs make for good coffee entertainment. :)

sunteam_paul

« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2009, 07:16:12 AM »
OK totally off topic, but I just read this:

and taking driving lessons that I just couldn't have time to post on the boards.

as 'taking tank driving lessons' (how cool would that be).

And I read this:

His profanity laden paragraphs make for good coffee entertainment. :)

as 'for good coffin entertainment'.

I think my brain needs a rest.
The PC Engine Software Bible
Quote from: Tatsujin
I just felt in a hole!

Dark Fact

« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2009, 08:20:27 AM »
Now that's funny. :lol:

Learning to ride a tank? Michael Helgeson's rantings for dead people? Classic! :D