Non-NEC Console Related Discussion > Chit-Chat

A Holiday Celebration Board.

(1/97) > >>

Game and Watch Kirby:
It's now time to put my plan into action! From now on when a holiday is celebrated, it will be written in this topic instead of making separate ones for each. It'll be much more convienient

Today is April Fool's Day, so I can hope that at least the majority of folks have laid down a prank or two to someone else :P. I didn't have much of a chance to, since I was pretty busy for most of the day :(.

I do have an important announcement, though. I will be gone from the forums for quite a while. I need to get things done and set up for my Wii, so I'm afraid I won't be visiting for the time. Plus, I could be playing Blazing Lazers, which might lessen the time even more for here. Goodbye for now...

GOTCHA! APRIL FOOL :mrgreen:!

I will not be TOO busy to be on these forums, at least for the time. I haven't downloaded Blazing Lazers from Virtual Console, either, but the Internet Channel, Lords of Thunder, and Super Mario Bros. (I'll go into more detail on this later). I know this board was made late in the day for me, but at least I was able to make this in time.

Turbo D:
wow, you got me there kirby

Necromancer:
Happy belated Fools Day everyone.  This year, I kept the pranks pretty low key.  After a fruitful day of dialing people at random, playing the part of the county coroner, and asking them to come down to identify a body, I went to my girl's place and told her 'we need to talk'.  After a half hour of her asking why, tears, and me explaining that I'm in love with her sister, I could no longer keep a straight face and had to let her in on the joke; the look on her face when I yelled April Fools was priceless.  Good time, good times.

nectarsis:
^ ROFLMAO Necro

Dark Fact:

--- Quote from: Necromancer ---Happy belated Fools Day everyone.  This year, I kept the pranks pretty low key.  After a fruitful day of dialing people at random, playing the part of the county coroner, and asking them to come down to identify a body, I went to my girl's place and told her 'we need to talk'.  After a half hour of her asking why, tears, and me explaining that I'm in love with her sister, I could no longer keep a straight face and had to let her in on the joke; the look on her face when I yelled April Fools was priceless.  Good time, good times.
--- End quote ---
Was the doghouse warm enough for you? :-"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version