Author Topic: PC Eninge A/V cables??  (Read 147 times)

atreyu

PC Eninge A/V cables??
« on: July 02, 2008, 04:22:26 PM »
Well I need a set of A/V cables for my other system as I only have one. My question is the a/v cables from a Turbo Grafx 16 the same as the PC Engine cables?? I can get one for the Turbo Grafx for less than 10 shipped while one for PC Engine for 25 shipped and I would like to save a little cash if possible as the DUO-RX I bought cost a pretty penny as it was still new and sealed and I lost the a/v cable for my DUO while it sat for a while. :(

termis

Re: PC Eninge A/V cables??
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2008, 12:26:29 AM »
I think you're asking if the *DUO* cables are the same between US & JP systems, and the answer is yes.  I've used the same cable for both my Turbo & PCE *DUO*systems.

As for the TurboGrafx-16 System, there aren't any proprietary a/v cables for the TurboGrafx-16 System -- they're just standard RCA A/V cables, but of course, you need the TurboBooster/Plus or the TG-16 CD-ROM unit to use those RCA cables since the vanilla TG16 unit only has an RF output.

Black Tiger

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2008, 01:22:33 AM »
The Duo, SuperGrafx and CoreGrafx systems all use the same cable. If you're talking about the white PC Engine, you'll have to pick up an AV Booster or have it modded.
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

atreyu

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2008, 11:34:37 AM »
Thanks alot I will refine my searching!!