MissaFX:
Cobra
Princess Maker 2
Ranma 1/2 Toraware no Hanayome
Yawara
Y's 1 &2

All for the PC-E

Game and Watch Kirby:
Since there was a $50 gift card for Sears I wanted to use, my father and I went to the Sears Grand store near my home late this morning. I've bought a few accessories for my Nintendo Wii, which were a Messenger Case (I was looking for an item, such as a DVD case or hold, that would store the games and equipement I have for it, but as being the only one found to be suitable, it was deemed it could do well in the task; it wasn't able to fit all of the games I have right now properly, but the other items were able to fit in it quite well)  and a Scan Disk 2.0 SD Card for the Wii (I'm not concerned about the memory shortage for the console, as I hardly get the chance/have a way to download any applications from the Wii Shop Channel, but I felt one was necessary just in case I ever need to take my system for repairs and will be able to copy the data without loss of it if a replacement were to be done instead), along with an 8-pack Energizer AAA batteries for my graphing calculator(s); my father had bought some kind of DVD recorder, probably for a friend as well. An RC Wiley gift card worth ten dollars is also needed to be used (expiring July 02, also), so I can suspect to get at least one more purchase next week.

Turbo D:
What can you get with a Dr. Wiley gift card? a new X-buster perhaps?  :wink:

Sparky:
i got today in the mail TurboDuo... Dungeon Master: Theron's Quest, sealed but not for long  :)
have a few other tings coming it but i dont talk about them until there in my hands  [-X :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version