Author Topic: I'm Going Back to New Jersey for a While.  (Read 609 times)

ceti alpha

Re: I'm Going Back to New Jersey for a While.
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2008, 04:57:42 AM »
Welcome back Kirby. :) Nice photos.

"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

Game and Watch Kirby

« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2008, 05:46:14 AM »
Won't you be missing a lot of school?

Of course not :P. As I am a student whom attends to class virtually every session, I won't be missing any classes for any lowly reasons.

I hope you have a fun vacation in New Jersey! Be sure to keep an eye out for good turbo deals at the local shops over there.
thanks for sharing the great picts as my wifey and me are heading there next year to visit her cousins, and then if the timing is right head over to long island :)  did ya finding any gaming goodness on your travels? <<taking notes for when we are there :)>> looks like you had a good time and as nice as it us to be away ya cant beat returning home to your own bedy!!

I've meant to mention this before, but aside from seeing the Game Boy and copy of Tetris that belonged to my aunt's boyfriend, I did not find any other video game items aside from a few people playing with PSPs. I do not know of any of the store locations that hold old video games.

Thank you for appreciating my photos, fellow members. I do enjoy using the Sony Cybershot digital camera, and will definitely take more photos like those in the future.
"Here comes a new challenger! Four new contestants stepped into the Audio Deathmatch ring today. You be the judge as these juggernauts battle it out in a fight to the finish!" - A segment of the August 3, 2006 update of SuperPCEngineGrafx.com

Ninja Spirit

« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2008, 10:34:06 AM »
What cathedral is that? It looks like The Shrine of Immaculate Conception in Washington DC.

When I was about 8 or 9 years old-ish, I used to be terrified to walk into cathedrals of classic architecture cause of how huge they were compared to me

I like how the pipes on the organ are aligned

« Last Edit: August 31, 2008, 10:36:42 AM by Ninja Spirit »

Joe Redifer

« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2008, 02:18:39 PM »
Which one are you in the pictures, or are you insanely camera-shy?

Game and Watch Kirby

« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2008, 03:21:54 PM »
What cathedral is that? It looks like The Shrine of Immaculate Conception in Washington DC.

When I was about 8 or 9 years old-ish, I used to be terrified to walk into cathedrals of classic architecture cause of how huge they were compared to me

I like how the pipes on the organ are aligned

That is the St. Patrick's Cathedral in New York City. Several photos were taken of its interior, and the exterior was shot while near a crosswalk. Those were taken the day lunch was had with my great aunt.

Which one are you in the pictures, or are you insanely camera-shy?

It's not that I'm camera shy at all, as I don't mind having my pictures no matter what I look like. It's just that my style of taking photos is more of an object-based technique, as I find taking photos of people in front of landscapes is something that does not appeal to me. There are serveral photos of me within the pictures (which were all taken by my aunt); I am the thin, white-skinned, brown haired female who typically wears squarish-shaped sunglasses in them.
"Here comes a new challenger! Four new contestants stepped into the Audio Deathmatch ring today. You be the judge as these juggernauts battle it out in a fight to the finish!" - A segment of the August 3, 2006 update of SuperPCEngineGrafx.com

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2008, 04:50:26 AM »
Welcome back, Kirby.  Good to hear that you had a good time, but next time you snap my picture, could you wait 'til I turn around?  I'm not sure if that's my best side.

U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

Game and Watch Kirby

« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2008, 05:31:35 PM »
Welcome back, Kirby.  Good to hear that you had a good time, but next time you snap my picture, could you wait 'til I turn around?  I'm not sure if that's my best side.

Sure thing :P (I don't fully get the [joke], but I have a feeling it has to do with a discussion that had taken place a while ago on here). I'll try to keep that in mind next time if I snap a photo of you :wink:.

What I wanted to do with that picture of the baboon was to capture a photo of its unique-looking rear end, yet get it in a pose where most of its body is visible, and the one that is within the picture was a suitable one. There were couple of children in the zoo at the time I was taking it that were calling the primate "ugly butt" as they were going to go see it.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008, 04:50:44 PM by Game and Watch Kir »

ceti alpha

« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2008, 02:11:57 AM »
HAHA necro  :lol:

"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"