Author Topic: Missa's FX Game Misconception Listing  (Read 655 times)

MissaFX

Re: Missa's FX Game Misconception Listing
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2008, 06:53:12 AM »
I have a game that will save directly to the BMP. I've done it. But I can't for the life of me remember which one it is.

I have been told several do in the past and for me, they do not infact do it.  I have read on the FX info area of this site that games save to the internal card once you insert it, which does not seem to be the general case.
Good Traders: nat+, The Old Rover+, bust3dstr8+, nectarsis, geepee+, Mithos, zeon, sensei+, Windancer, OldSchoolGamer
35/62 FX games owned - 56.4%
05/62 FX games reviewed - 8.0%
Latest: Pachio-kun FX review - 4/9/08

MissaFX

« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2008, 06:56:27 AM »
It's your rodeo, but all three of your misconceptions are about the PC-FX's library and not about a specific title (other than noting the singular title that bucks the trend in the first two).

My god, you say right here that you understand the point of this thread and then you disreguard it a line later.  Yes, this is about misconceptions people take for granted about the FX, as owners of the FX, where one game comes in an breaks the mold, which can really mess you up.

If you know of a specific FX game which breaks a FX rule of thumb, then pls post that here.  Anything else is just cluttering up the thread at this point and needs it own thread.
Good Traders: nat+, The Old Rover+, bust3dstr8+, nectarsis, geepee+, Mithos, zeon, sensei+, Windancer, OldSchoolGamer

nat

« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2008, 07:08:04 AM »
I have a game that will save directly to the BMP. I've done it. But I can't for the life of me remember which one it is.

I have been told several do in the past and for me, they do not infact do it.  I have read on the FX info area of this site that games save to the internal card once you insert it, which does not seem to be the general case.

I'll see if I can figure out which one does it and let you know.

MissaFX

« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2008, 07:12:20 AM »

I'll see if I can figure out which one does it and let you know.

Ty nat