Author Topic: "Dracula X PC Port Project" (status: abandoned)  (Read 1917 times)

Pcenginefx

Re: "Dracula X PC Port Project" Status
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2006, 11:24:58 AM »
Wow man...I've not worked on this in ages...but thanks for trying it out.  Just creating the demo that far was a huge amount of work.  I'd like to go back to one of these projects - probably my LoT PC Project as it was somewhat easier and is actually possible to finish a level (with alteration).
//Aaron
Owner/Creator of PCENGINEFX.com

Windancer

Re: "Dracula X PC Port Project" Status
« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2008, 07:55:24 PM »
Wow man...I've not worked on this in ages...but thanks for trying it out.  Just creating the demo that far was a huge amount of work.  I'd like to go back to one of these projects - probably my LoT PC Project as it was somewhat easier and is actually possible to finish a level (with alteration).

I know how you feel man! I made megapop and it kinda consumed me for a while and I still wasnt happy with the final result. it could have used some more work but I just released when I was at wits end. Tough stuff! in the words of Forrest Gump you know what I found out about programming?(shrimpin) Programming is rough...........even with a easy to use programming system