Author Topic: FX stuff for sale  (Read 259 times)

geepee16

FX stuff for sale
« on: October 22, 2008, 04:09:43 PM »
Hey again all,
    well, the last of my boxes arrived from Japan and here is a list of the stuff i am selling.   they are not negotiable.  you have a small window of opportunity here because i will take these to ebay in an attempt to get rid of them. i am also sending this to the TML.

i will also be posting a pretty big pc engine sale list with some goodies on the appropriate page.
    shipping will depend on how much you get.  paypal (+fees), check, money order are all ok. 

here it is:

note:
all games are complete with spine cards except, of course, the hard case titles which never had them.
shipping is from new jersey and not japan this time again. SHIPPING IS FREE if you bought from me within the last two weeks.
* denotes an 18+ title

Battle Heat -------------11
Battle Heat -------------11
Return to Zork ----------15
*Can Can Bunny Extra DX -20
Chip Chan Kick ----------98
Angelique Special 2 -----18
Ah! Megami Sama-------20
Last Imperial Prince-----24
*Dokyusei 2--------------9
Anime Freak vol.4-------22

geepee16

Re: FX stuff for sale
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2008, 04:28:40 PM »
oh yeah. i am also selling a PC-FX console without box. it plays all games i have tested on it but skips and studders on long anime sequences.  i am not sure why and am not technically inclined enough to look into it.  it may only need to have the lens cleaned for all i know.  it does come with a controller.   $44

please contact me at geepee16@hotmail.com if you are interested in any of the stuff and remember to check the pc engine post i will soon put up.  thanks.

albinoMithos

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2008, 08:26:47 PM »
email sent

Dazz

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2008, 06:44:43 PM »
email at ya.