Author Topic: How the Xbox 360 ruined my life.  (Read 764 times)

drdre

Re: How the Xbox 360 ruined my life.
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2008, 02:39:17 PM »
Well shit, thats a sad story.  Since you all care, I have a few things...
1.  So, you find out that at the very least your wife is sending pics to guys, if not outright cheating, and your solution is to grovel, say 'I love you' and write little fancy notes?  Bitch should have been out of the house with a sense of urgency :evil:

2.  How is this tied to the 360?  Is it how she met the guys?  After the first couple paragraphs the 360 got dropped. I thought this was going to be about a 360 scratching some discs and costing money or something...

3.  I've begun to notice that certain members always seem to have A LOT to say about everything on this forum, and can never let anything go (creating many rants :roll:).  Other certain members seem like they always have to put in little snipy, annoying comments, which in turn cheese others off.

4.  My final opinion?  Likely both man and wife are at fault, both should agree to divorce/share kids/f*ck strangers, entire issue should never have been put online, and certain forum members need to take a huge f*cking chill pill :lol:
Arms installation is complete....good luck

_joshuaTurbo

• Global Moderator
An apology for the internet drama...
« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2008, 02:16:19 PM »
I just want to take a moment to completely apologize to anyone that has read this story or become involved within it.  I want to say I'm sorry the absolute most to Jennifer.  She in no way deserved this, and I am ashamed that it happened.  The day that I posted this thread I was really upset about a few things going on and I lost my temper.  It just shouldn't have happened.  I know that every now and again a member comes in here looking for advice/ ranting about things going on in life.  IE: getting robbed, having hospital/birthing issues, and people have chimed in and usually it winds up being good conversation for the people involved getting some personal issues off their chest.  I think of PCFX as somewhat of a crazy family, and was just looking to blow off some steam.  What I wasn't expecting, and I guess I deserve it, was my wife to see it.  And because of my initial post she has recieved lots of unfair criticizm, and I am very sorry for that.  Not to defend myself but I wish some members here would at least talk to me before posting pics of me or verbally blasting me online without any knowledge on the subject.  Especially those same members that I would have considered my "internet" friends.  If anyone has any questions or would like to talk about this (I'd appreciate it) just PM me please!

Anyway- pitty parties over and back to work.

To those concerned:
For what its worth our kids did have an excellent holiday season thus far.  They have two parents that love them very very much and would move mountains for them.  They deserve all the attention and acclaimation in the world and they get that each and every day from both of us.  There will be trying times ahead of us, that is for sure, but the main concern is that our kids know that they are number one no matter what.  They always come first, and always will.

Again, I am very sorry for all of this internet drama.

-Joshua

PS: thank you Amanda Lindsey!