Author Topic: Thinking about getting a PC-FX  (Read 287 times)

Xeno88

Thinking about getting a PC-FX
« on: January 07, 2009, 04:00:05 AM »
Hey I was thinking about getting a PC-FX(loose with 1 controller no need for games will get them later). I have seen some people here get away with 100us for one including shipping. But I myself cannot find anything decent on ebay or some other Internet shop anyone willing to sell one? Any help guys?

THX

Sorry for my bad english

OldSchoolGamer

Re: Thinking about getting a PC-FX
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2009, 06:03:04 AM »
Go to www.risingstuff.com

I got mine from there.
(14:42:34) OSG: real life should have such things as achievements
(14:43:11) OSG: You just banged 2 girls at once.... ACHIEVEMENT!
(14:43:48) chop5: not only that,theres gonna be hidden adds too
(14:47:59) OSG: You ate a girl out...ACHIEVEMENT! (in the background theres a poster... "Hungry? Come eat at TGI FRIDAYS!"

geise

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2009, 06:10:29 AM »
I buy from http://www.japangamestock.com  They are very reputable.  Just go to the console section.  There's loose pc-fx's in there for under 100.  There's an option to change the yen to dollars on the web page.  It's pretty accurate to the latest exchange rate.  EDIT: Well nevermind.  The shipping is going to be high as hell since it's coming from Japan and it's not a small system.  (added one to my cart out of curiosity about the shipping)  The same goes for ebay as well, since the pc-fx systems on there are mainly from Japanese sellers.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2009, 06:18:28 AM by geise »

DJLobo

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2009, 07:08:23 AM »
Well, since the dollar is declining in value vs the yen, it's probably going to be tough to find one under $100 U.S. with shipping. I picked up mine off eBay for $125 from a Japanese seller which did not include shipping in 2007 and he let me add a couple of games for no additional shipping cost.

You should definitely check out risingstuff.com, like OldSchoolGamer mentioned. The few FX-systems I've seen on eBay have gone up in price over the past year. There's one seller there who has had the same group of FX games listed for quite a while at very high prices.

The RisingStuff guys are great and they've got a big selection of games at prices that beat eBay. I picked up 3 FX games from them over the holidays and they were in excellent condition.  Their shipping charges are pretty reasonable, also.
Early to bed, early to rise gives a man no social life. - Yakko Warner

geise

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2009, 01:31:13 AM »
RisingStuff is excellent!  I have also bought from them.  They are actually higher than Japangamestock.com though.  Which surprises me.  RisingStuff wants 91.58 for EMS Shipping.  I thought Japangamestock was high for wanting 78 dollars for EMS.  Japangamestock would save you about 30 dollars if you want to go through them. I would personally keep looking for a US seller.  If you want to go through a store definitely check out these two stores.  Both are great.

Nintega

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2009, 01:36:40 AM »
I hope you can read Japanese. Most of the decent games are RPGs and such. You won't find many shooters or action games for it.