Author Topic: Japanese 60 gig PS3 for Sale  (Read 295 times)

OldSchoolGamer

Japanese 60 gig PS3 for Sale
« on: January 24, 2009, 09:58:19 AM »
Hello everyone. I have put a lot of thought into this and I have decided to get rid of my Japanese 60 gig PS3. Why would I want to do this one might ask? Well, the answer is simple. The new generation of games just isn't appealing to me much at all. I mostly used this to play my PS2 imports...and the occasional DLC game. I dont watch blu-ray because I don't care about seeing the pores in the actors. DVD's are fine for me. So, this PS3 has gotten some but not a hell of a lot of use since I bought it for a lot of $$ awhile ago.

I still use it to play my Ps2 imports on but thats not enough of a reason for me to NEED to keep this PS3 here. So, I am going to make it available to anyone who will meet my price. I only ask what I am asking bec. its got a lot of DLC on it, as well as an upgraded to Dualshock 3 Pad. The original sixaxis pad that was included with the system originally is gone and we are better for it. I also will be including a HDMI cable with the system if anyone cares about that.

So here is a list of everything that would be included here:

-Japanese 60 gig PS3 with Dualshock 3 pad, Power Cord, Composite cables, cord to connect PS3 controller to the system for charging, original box, manuals, everything that came with the system when it was bought brand new.
-HDMI cable
-PS1/PS2 memory card adapter to let you transfer PS1/PS2 saves from a PS1/PS2 memory card to the systems HDD. This is complete in the box.

The Following is the DLC that would be included with the system as well. I can remove it at buyers choice. There are multiple accounts on the system that I had to use to get some of the games on the HDD. So, if any of the accounts are removed, the games wont be able to be played. I will also leave my account on the system and just remove all of my billing info and such from it so you can still use the games on it.

-Wipeout HD-1 account
-Burnout Paradise-1 account
-Everyday shooter-1 account
-Soldner-X-MY account
-1942-My Account
-Castlevania: Symphony of the Night-My Account
-Castlevania Chronicles-My account
-GH III Downloaded song packs-My Account
-Beats for PSP-My account

I think that is it for DLC stuff. If I find something else I am forgetting, I will let you know.

I am also going to include 3 Blu ray movies with the PS3 here. They are:

-The Guardian
-Saw IV

I want to get $600+shipping for all of that that is listed. I know it seems kind of high but with all that i've put into it, extra's, and the fact 60 gig japanese PS3's are not easy to come by...especially in the states is the reason I have it priced at what I do.

I also apologize for the 1st pic of the system as my camera doesn't do too well with pics of the PS3 for some reason. I will try and take better pics later. There are scratches on the body of the system which can not be helped with one of these. Anyone that has or does own a PS3 will be able to vouch for what I am saying.

I also have the following PS3 games I will include for extra if anyone wants that...but none are up for sale unless the PS3 sells 1st. I will include all the listed games here for an extra $100 total if bought with the system. Or again, I will part them out if the system sells but these are not taken with it.

-Dynasty Warriors: Gundam-import
-Motorstorm-Import
-WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2008
-Virtua Tennis 3
-All Pro Football 2K8
-Guitar Hero III with wireless guitar, guitar adapter, and original box if requested. -Beowulf: The game
-Full Auto II: Battlelines

I will be adding pics shortly. Let me know if there is any interest in this.

Thanks
(14:42:34) OSG: real life should have such things as achievements
(14:43:11) OSG: You just banged 2 girls at once.... ACHIEVEMENT!
(14:43:48) chop5: not only that,theres gonna be hidden adds too
(14:47:59) OSG: You ate a girl out...ACHIEVEMENT! (in the background theres a poster... "Hungry? Come eat at TGI FRIDAYS!"

bust3dstr8

Re: Japanese 60 gig PS3 for Sale
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2009, 05:07:39 PM »
I dont watch blu-ray because I don't care about seeing the pores in the actors. DVD's are fine for me.

OSG you don't need to lie..... You can say you don't like seeing all those ass pimples in your gay pr0n  [-(

Clowns Suck

OldSchoolGamer

Re: Japanese 60 gig PS3 for Sale
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2009, 02:28:12 AM »
I dont watch blu-ray because I don't care about seeing the pores in the actors. DVD's are fine for me.

OSG you don't need to lie..... You can say you don't like seeing all those ass pimples in your gay pr0n  [-(

Well, they are distracting!!!
(14:42:34) OSG: real life should have such things as achievements
(14:43:11) OSG: You just banged 2 girls at once.... ACHIEVEMENT!
(14:43:48) chop5: not only that,theres gonna be hidden adds too
(14:47:59) OSG: You ate a girl out...ACHIEVEMENT! (in the background theres a poster... "Hungry? Come eat at TGI FRIDAYS!"