Author Topic: Race is on B1tches! - How many have you cleared?  (Read 34415 times)

Black Tiger

Re: Race is on B1tches!
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2009, 03:28:39 PM »
I updated my pcedaisakusen list. I still left out games from my collection that I wasn't sure enough I still had or if I wasn't sure what a game was judging only by it's name. I then updated my games cleared list, but it's missing a lot of games I've beaten that I don't have in my collection list (so I can't list them). I also left off, many games that I probably beat, but am not sure enough of since it's been up to 20 years. If I could include games I don't think I currently own, it might reach 200 total. If I could go back in time and confirm clears of games I'm not 100% on then maybe I could catch Adol. As it is, my cleared games count at 148. 8)

That does include several games from both regions, but it doesn't change the fact that I played through each version at least once. I also left out demo type software that didn't have much content as well as things like the Visual Collections (even though I have sat through all of them, more of a feat than it takes to beat many PCE games :P). I did include the TMII/DS and Kabukiden demos, because they're still longer and more challenging than so many "full" PCE games.
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

rag-time4

« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2009, 07:00:03 PM »
I updated my pcedaisakusen list. I still left out games from my collection that I wasn't sure enough I still had or if I wasn't sure what a game was judging only by it's name. I then updated my games cleared list, but it's missing a lot of games I've beaten that I don't have in my collection list (so I can't list them). I also left off, many games that I probably beat, but am not sure enough of since it's been up to 20 years. If I could include games I don't think I currently own, it might reach 200 total. If I could go back in time and confirm clears of games I'm not 100% on then maybe I could catch Adol. As it is, my cleared games count at 148. 8)

That does include several games from both regions, but it doesn't change the fact that I played through each version at least once. I also left out demo type software that didn't have much content as well as things like the Visual Collections (even though I have sat through all of them, more of a feat than it takes to beat many PCE games :P). I did include the TMII/DS and Kabukiden demos, because they're still longer and more challenging than so many "full" PCE games.
Now there are TWO pcedaisakusen members who have cleared JJ and Jeff!!

And one who has cleared Kato Chan and Ken Chan!!!

Valis III CLEARED. I'm at 63 now, working with Splash Lake.
:clap: :clap:

Keranu

« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2009, 07:09:53 PM »
Splash Lake down! Now at 64 clears. Leaning on Valkyrie No Densetsu next.

Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

nectarsis

« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2009, 07:10:38 PM »
Valkyrie No Densetsu..always liked that one
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:<br><a href="http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436</a>

rag-time4

« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2009, 07:51:25 PM »
Splash Lake down! Now at 64 clears. Leaning on Valkyrie No Densetsu next.

Man! You're on fire there!!!

Sinistron

« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2009, 08:11:59 PM »
Clear #69- Power League III.
Overall much better than Power League II- your players' stats start at zero and change accordingly as the season progresses-
and although there's no "Hubees" team- there is a seven game series with the league champs.

« Last Edit: April 11, 2009, 08:14:11 PM by Sinistron »

Quote from: Tatsujin
atm its just amateurish boytoy shizzle
they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real

Sinistron

« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2009, 08:32:36 PM »
That does include several games from both regions,

That's definitely what's gonna wind up hurting my clear # in the end- as I only like to keep one region version of a game unless there's what I consider major differences- like Cratermaze/Doraemon.

Sinistron

« Reply #37 on: April 12, 2009, 05:12:22 AM »
Clear #70 - Blue Blink  :)

Black Tiger

« Reply #38 on: April 12, 2009, 06:09:01 AM »
That does include several games from both regions,

That's definitely what's gonna wind up hurting my clear # in the end- as I only like to keep one region version of a game unless there's what I consider major differences- like Cratermaze/Doraemon.

Although I often like to play an import to see what may be different, over the years I'd often only have a particular version of a game for a period and would later wind up with either both or just the opposite version, all the while occasionally playing through the game.
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

Sinistron

« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2009, 09:39:03 AM »
Woke up sick this morning so stayed home from Easter at my sister's  :|. This gave me some extra time to clear another one- Clear #71- Cratermaze.

Note- when me and Nat started our little race- our criteria for a clear was completing the games on their "normal" or "default" modes- with the only times the default modes not counting is if the default modes were specifically listed as "easy" or "beginner" -- so- as easy as it was- this "normal" mode clear for Cratermaze counts  :).

ceti alpha

« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2009, 03:41:42 PM »
Just completed Valis today. I really enjoyed it, in spite of my constant cursing at the TV while playing it. I've already begun my Valis II quest.  :mrgreen:

"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

Sinistron

« Reply #41 on: April 12, 2009, 04:33:00 PM »
Figured since I did Cratermaze I might as well do Doraemon too- Clear #72- Doraemon Meikyuu Daisakusen...

ceti alpha

« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2009, 04:12:43 AM »
Valis II cleared. I honestly never want to have to play this game ever again. I can deal with the graphics. I can deal with the easy breezy nature of the game, but man, the controls are just clunky and awkward. The second last stage was a biiiiaaaaatch trying to get through with the ass controls of this game. I'm just glad I can now turn my sights on Valis III.

"Let the CAW and Mystery of a Journey Unlike Any Other Begin"

rag-time4

« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2009, 11:25:47 AM »
Super Star Solder CLEAR!!!!

nat

« Reply #44 on: April 13, 2009, 11:42:14 AM »
Super Suck Soldier