Author Topic: For Sale: Very Nice PC Engine DUO-RX System w/ Cables, Controller, & 3.0 Card  (Read 266 times)

1980roadrunner

For sale is a barely used PC Engine DUO-RX with Audio/Video Cables, Brand New U.S. Power Cord, Controller, and Brand New Super System CDROM2 version 3.0 card.

This console is in excellent condition I used it a total of two times, the rest of the time it was sitting in my closet in a box so it is extremely clean and dust free.

I want this to run in auction style, just reply to the post with your bid or comment.  Auction starts at $325, shipping is $15 to anywhere in the U.S., p.m. me for an international shipping quote.  If I dont get atleast $325 I will keep it.  You can also send me a p.m. with an offer if you wish.  Auction ends July 12th, or earlier if I get an offer I cant refuse.

turbo_sage

$325?  If I lick it will I crap gold?

override

$325 should be an offer you cant refuse...You can buy Duo-r's with 3 games, RGB modded, controller and all hoookups (sometimes with original box) for under $200 all day on ebay! I would maybe start your bidding at around $200

1980roadrunner

Thanks for the replies.  2-button Duo-R's still seem plentiful, there are way less Duo-RX's though and in this good of condition I think the price is right.  Usually the ones you see on ebay have tons of scratches and scuffs on them.
If no one is interested I will just hold onto it, just figured I would put it on here to see if someone wanted it.

override

Thanks for the replies.  2-button Duo-R's still seem plentiful, there are way less Duo-RX's though and in this good of condition I think the price is right.  Usually the ones you see on ebay have tons of scratches and scuffs on them.
If no one is interested I will just hold onto it, just figured I would put it on here to see if someone wanted it.

No biggie man, Your right tho Duo-RX's are harder to find and in good condition aswell....I just recently picked me up a Pretty Nice (very little scratches aswell) Duo-R that was RGB modded, came with an Avenue 3 pad, hookups, 2 games and a tennokoe bank for $149.99 plus s/h! Well good luck with your sale! Hopefully someone will buy it from ya...if not I would deff hang on to it...Thats something I would never part with personally.

blueraven

I haven't seen too many Duo RX-'s on eBay. The boxed units which vary from Mint minus to Excellent usually sell for $275-300 shipped. (I may be overquoting the price, someone correct me if I'm off...) Your unit is very clean with only the slightest bit of yellowing to the controller.

I'd put the value at $225 tops with no games. Realistically, you could get that all day on eBay. Maybe $250 because it's so clean. Keep the shipping realistic, too.

I would hold on the system personally. Good luck getting $325. I don't think it will happen, but I might end up eating crow.  :mrgreen:
[Thu 10:04] <Tatsujin> hasd a pasrtty asnd a after pasrty ASDFTERTHE PARTY
[Fri 22:47] <Tatsujin> CLOSE FIGHTING STREET; CLOSE FORU; CLOSE INTERNETZ; CLOSE WORLD; CLOSE UNIVERSUM
--
Arkhan [05:15pm]: ill brbl im going to go make another free game noone plays lolol