Author Topic: Whole bunch of sealed games on ebay  (Read 180 times)

BlackandBlue

Whole bunch of sealed games on ebay
« on: June 24, 2009, 08:24:05 PM »
Was doing a quick search and it appears that this user is clearing out his collection:

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/coreybm730_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZ

Most of his stuff appears to be sealed too.
Another douche trying to obtain a full Turbo collection.  119/146 so far.  Got a long way to go. Half way there. Hit the 100 mark. ich bein ein obeyer

Press_Run

Re: Whole bunch of sealed games on ebay
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2009, 02:17:07 AM »
Saw it too. Watching a few myself but most are ridiculously priced, IMO.

Sinistron

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2009, 02:23:56 AM »
Actually considering the condition of most of the stuff- a lot of it I'd consider reasonably priced (for ebay) IF they were BIN auctions- but they're not.  Those are starting prices.

Quote from: Tatsujin
atm its just amateurish boytoy shizzle
Quote from: Tatsujin
they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real

kid_rondeau

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2009, 03:00:37 AM »
Maybe this guy got a bunch of stock from TZD over the years, and then a bunch more when they changed hands.

But yeah, too high prices without a BIN. For some stuff.

And why the hell is it so hard to find a copy of Somer Assault or Samurai Ghost with an instruction manual?

Eh, just ranting.

nat

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2009, 10:25:15 AM »
The majority of those sealed titles look like the exact stock that sellers like SimpleSimon and others were selling for ~$10 a year or two ago. Maybe this guy was the douche that bought up the majority of that stock with the plan to sit on it for a couple years and then turn it for a 400% profit. Oh well, I shouldn't complain too much-- I got a lot of killer deals from SimpleSimon & co before the stock disappeared.

RoyVegas

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2009, 10:39:43 AM »
I've dealt with him in the past off of eBay.  Really nice guy, very honest and has a LOT of stuff.  I actually picked up some of my higher end games from him.  I really don't think he bought games to flip them.  I definately got the feel that he is a Turbo lover/collector from talking to him on the phone.
All is well. :)