Author Topic: eBay  (Read 720 times)

starbuck

eBay
« on: August 03, 2001, 02:26:00 PM »
Aaron, you will * never * believe me if I tell you this. So I ask you to go there, and see it by yourself ! This hong kong guy is selling a pc-engine devkit ! What do you make of it ?

Here is the adress : lingjr.s5.com/

Blaine

Re: eBay
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2001, 03:37:00 PM »
That's not unheard of, Ironically I was just going to post a similar topic when I read your post.

I came across a nice guy, bout a year ago, who had a lot of dev kits, PCEFX was one. He had pix and everything...not just beauty pics but dusty, next to a cereal bowl pix. So I'm inclined to believe him.

I guess it's not unheard of....um I mean...it's fake. Don't buy it *sneaks in a bid*..he he he.

Brasilpce

This had been posted on Turbo-list before...
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2001, 12:02:00 AM »
...and everybody agreed this was, well, not fake at all, but it's not exactly a devkit. It's an hybrid of a Sharp X1-twin computer and a PCE videogame, but you can't program any PCE software on the X1-Twin computer...they've been put in a same "case", but they're quite independent, as far as I know.

Take care,

Brasilpce (aka Marcelo Reis)
pcengine.cjb.net

Pcenginefx

DevKit
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2001, 01:38:00 AM »
Hey, thanks for the link   Yah, that guy has ALL of the goods...amazing what you can still get over in Japan eh?  Just wish I knew how to code....

Aaron Nanto
Webmaster Pcenginefx.com
www.pcenginefx.com

The ultimate resource for NEC console information!
//Aaron
Owner/Creator of PCENGINEFX.com