Tech and Homebrew > Turbo/PCE Game/Tool Development

The coming of Neutopia 3

(1/9) > >>

nodtveidt:
Although this game is still very much in the planning stages, I figured I'd get a couple of minor details out of the way while Mysterious Song waits for the cutscenes and the rest of the auditions. The details: the cderror overlay and the special font routine. Status of both issues: completely conquered. :)

This is just the CD error screen for when you'd run the game on a system 2 card or less, but this shows off the nonstandard font routine I've written for this game (8x16 pixel text, like the original 2 games, the font is from the second game). No further programming work will be done on this game until Mysterious Song is released; regardless, the N3 design documents are still in the process of being rewritten.

KingDrool:
Kick ass!  

Neutopias 1&2 were two of my favorite Turbo games.  I can't wait!

How are you releasing them?  Full packaging like Implode or download only?

xolik:
Please oh please let it be full packaging! I don't mind paying a bit extra for it.  :)

lord_cack:
I am voting for full packaging. Heck if paying for Mysterious Song (cost, shipping, and a little extra) will help put alittle bit of money to a full out production of Neutopia III then I am all for that too.

Keranu:
Awesome way to start a teaser! I am really glad you used the original Neutopia font too, which will give the game an excellent Neutopia feel already.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version