Author Topic: TG-CD with carrying case in box and 3.0 system card  (Read 248 times)

fullnelson

TG-CD with carrying case in box and 3.0 system card
« on: September 07, 2009, 09:43:14 AM »
Just a heads up...I am selling my TG-CD with carrying case in box with a 3.0 systems card. Everything works, the box has some innards but not all, no paper work, the outside is in o.k shape. The carrying case is the nicest one I have ever seen...
I have a real crappy pic of the box...will try to get up more pics later. So, TG-16, CD player and adapter, pwr supply, controller, carrying case, box, 3.0 system card, and maybe a couple games, but that's it. If interested, pm me and we can go from there. $300 + shipping or might be willing to trade for a duo-r with a region mod. Thanks!

« Last Edit: September 10, 2009, 04:49:47 AM by fullnelson »

esteban

Re: TG-CD with carrying case in box and 3.0 system card
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2009, 02:28:24 PM »
Do me a favor, if you please:

1. Can you measure the box?

2. Also, if you can snap a picture of the box interior with the items in it.

Background: many, many years ago, with fellow TG-16 fans, I was talking about how big this box was and how the styrofoam:hardware ratio was totally awesome (some might say overkill).

Anyway, I eventually added this to Wikipedia, but I never had specific data to give folks concrete measurements.

I threw out my box two decades ago :)

3. Is there anything interesting on the other panels of the box? Screenshots? Interesting quotes or claims?

Thanks in advance.

|    | 

fullnelson

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2009, 04:09:33 AM »

Background: many, many years ago, with fellow TG-16 fans, I was talking about how big this box was and how the styrofoam:hardware ratio was totally awesome (some might say overkill).

Anyway, I eventually added this to Wikipedia, but I never had specific data to give folks concrete measurements.

3. Is there anything interesting on the other panels of the box? Screenshots? Interesting quotes or claims?

Thanks in advance.

Box is 17 1/2" by 10" deep and 23 1/2" tall. More pics in first post...

kattare

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2009, 08:32:33 AM »
that's a pretty sweet setup. 
Webhost by day, (www.kattare.com) retro gamer by night.

esteban

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2009, 12:10:15 PM »

Thanks in advance.

Box is 17 1/2" by 10" deep and 23 1/2" tall. More pics in first post...

Dude, those pictures are fantastic! Thank you!

I honestly did not remember any of the panels on the box, so it was really neat to see everything. I can't believe I couldn't remember a single thing about the TG-CD box, considering how excited I was when we bought it.

Thanks for the dimensions... it certainly seemed bigger than that when I was a kid. Also, I forgot about the carrying case taking up a bulk of the volume. I thought the box was at least 36" tall, though :). So much for my memory.

Ha!

|    | 

override

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2009, 05:51:14 PM »
I would almost be willing to trade my Duo-R for this, it would take alot of thought tho.....I have really missed my TG-16 CD system since I sold it, Mine was in fantastic shape as your was minus the outside box, styrofoam etc...

Neways nice pictures and Very Nice looking system!

fullnelson

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2009, 02:39:08 PM »
If you want this any cheaper, I could swap the system 3.0 card for a 2.0 card and knock off $75 bucks...

fullnelson

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2009, 04:00:40 AM »
TRADED!