Author Topic: Wanted: Arcade Card Pro  (Read 360 times)

ApolloBoy

Wanted: Arcade Card Pro
« on: September 20, 2009, 05:35:49 PM »
Just got a TG-CD setup and I need an Arcade Card Pro to play my Super CD-ROM2 games as well as the Arcade CD-ROM2 games. Does anyone have a loose one for grabs?
« Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 12:24:52 PM by ApolloBoy »
Quote from: Arkhan
it makes me laugh because people are like I REMEMBER PLAYIN THAT BACK IN THE DAY, MAN THAT WAS FUN.

and then I go "yeah I remember playing that 2 days ago because I still have my SNES, retard"

nectarsis

Re: Wanted: Super System Card 3.0
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2009, 05:43:06 PM »
I assume it's region modded, or you have a convertor if you're looking for the japanese SS card.
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:<br><a href="http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436</a>

ApolloBoy

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2009, 06:00:31 PM »
I assume it's region modded, or you have a convertor if you're looking for the japanese SS card.
I plan to do a region mod, yeah. The US card is real pricey, hence why I'm looking for the Japanese card.
it makes me laugh because people are like I REMEMBER PLAYIN THAT BACK IN THE DAY, MAN THAT WAS FUN.

and then I go "yeah I remember playing that 2 days ago because I still have my SNES, retard"

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2009, 04:31:11 AM »
If nobody here offers one for sale, you might want to check with Rising Stuff (if they don't have one listed, just send 'em an e-mail).  By the way, you might want to spend a bit more and get an Arcade Card Pro; they're not terribly expensive, and then you'd be able to play all the Arcade games as well as all the SuperCD games.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

SignOfZeta

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2009, 05:06:17 AM »
A Japanese Super System card is usually really cheap on eBay. Virtually free, often times, if they come in a lot with other sub-$10 games. A US version is about 10x the cost, which means the mod more than pays for itself instantly, so you are making a smart choice.

An Arcade Card Pro is also a good choice. The Arcade Card games aren't very plentiful, and most of them aren't as good as a lot of Super CD games, but the card isn't that expensive and its worth it, IMO.

termis

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2009, 04:07:13 AM »
Yeah, go for the Arcade Card Pro -- if you went through with the mod, you really should cover the whole base and allow yourself the option of playing ACD games. 

ApolloBoy

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2009, 10:41:11 AM »
I'm not really interested in an Arcade Card Pro; I just need a Super System Card so I can play my Super CD games.

blueraven

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2009, 11:45:31 AM »
but... teh strider hiryu... Aren't the syscard 3.0's more expensive than the arcade card pro?

I saw a pro on eBay not too long ago loosie for $25. I have an Arcade Card Duo, and love it!

my 2 cents.
[Thu 10:04] <Tatsujin> hasd a pasrtty asnd a after pasrty ASDFTERTHE PARTY
[Fri 22:47] <Tatsujin> CLOSE FIGHTING STREET; CLOSE FORU; CLOSE INTERNETZ; CLOSE WORLD; CLOSE UNIVERSUM
--
Arkhan [05:15pm]: ill brbl im going to go make another free game noone plays lolol

ApolloBoy

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2009, 12:21:36 PM »
but... teh strider hiryu...

Ha, I forgot all about Strider; I'll have to try that out as well as Sapphire. Looks like I'm sold on the Arcade Card Pro then.

blueraven

Re: Wanted: Arcade Card Pro
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2009, 01:31:05 PM »
 :mrgreen: Glad we were able to convince you! You won't regret it!
[Thu 10:04] <Tatsujin> hasd a pasrtty asnd a after pasrty ASDFTERTHE PARTY
[Fri 22:47] <Tatsujin> CLOSE FIGHTING STREET; CLOSE FORU; CLOSE INTERNETZ; CLOSE WORLD; CLOSE UNIVERSUM
--
Arkhan [05:15pm]: ill brbl im going to go make another free game noone plays lolol

mukanshin

Re: Wanted: Arcade Card Pro
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2009, 04:56:06 PM »
I have an Arcade Card Pro with case I'll sell you.