Tech and Homebrew > Turbo/PCE Game/Tool Development

Mysterious Song progress

(1/7) > >>

Odonadon:
Okay, this isn't a news update, but a question - what's going on?  :)  I haven't heard for a while.  I am eagerly anticipating this title.  What are we looking at in terms of time frames?  Next week?  2nd week in July?

And what's taking Neutopia III so long anyway :) (kidding)

OD

DeveloperX:

--- Quote from: "Odonadon" ---Okay, this isn't a news update, but a question - what's going on?  :)  I haven't heard for a while.  I am eagerly anticipating this title.  What are we looking at in terms of time frames?  Next week?  2nd week in July?

And what's taking Neutopia III so long anyway :) (kidding)

OD
--- End quote ---

Greetings.
Mysterious Song (remake) is nearly complete, though we are awaiting the illustrations for the cut-scenes from LCpl, and we cannot finalize the game until they are finished. Neutopia III is going to take much longer than MSR did, because for one, I don't have 24 hours a day to draw tiles, and for two, there is still much to be planned out. nodtveidt is working on it as much as possible, and so is the whole team.
At this moment, I stopped drawing tiles for NIII, and took a few minutes to post this message.
I'm about to return to my tilework now.
Anyway, thats it for now.
-DeveloperX
Frozen Utopia :: Primary Tile Artist & Team Coordinator

Odonadon:
You guys are killing me - any word as to what's happening?  :)  (Not that I'm anxious or anything)

OD

nodtveidt:
I'll PM you as to the situation on your forum. But for the rest of yas...we ran into a minor (ok major) problem with the game, which we're resolving right now. Fear not...the show must go on, and MS will be released as soon as the problem is resolved and it passes beta testing.

etrader99:
What was the problem you ran into? Getting the music engine up and running?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version