Author Topic: Individual TG16 spine stickers (custom made by Sparky)  (Read 125 times)

jperryss

Individual TG16 spine stickers (custom made by Sparky)
« on: October 06, 2009, 11:57:44 AM »
Hi all,
Several months back I bought a complete 'large' set of TG16 spine stickers from Sparky. I only used maybe 10 of them, and would hate to see the rest of 'em go to waste because I won't be using them. And I know that some people only need a couple stickers and don't want to purchase an entire set.

I would like to part off the remaining stickers but would prefer to limit this to 3 stickers per person. Cost will be $1 shipped for up to 3 spine stickers to anywhere in the continental US (sorry, would rather not deal with international shipping). If you need more than that I'd recommend picking up a complete set from Sparky himself, as he put a lot of time into these and it really shows in the quality.

The original thread for Sparky's complete spine sticker set (HIGHLY recommended if you need more than a few labels) is right here. And before anyone jumps on me, I did clear this w/Sparky prior to posting this thread. I'm sure if it made sense for him to make individual stickers, he'd be doing it.

Whatever is left here in a couple weeks I will probably unload in one large lot.

Here are the ones that are NOT available (I may be missing 1-2 here). Everything else is fair game.

Air Zonk
Andre Panza Kickboxing
Chew Man Fu
Dead Moon
Jackie Chan's Action Kung Fu
Legandary Axe 2
Neutopia 2
Side Arms
Soldier Blade

Please PM me with the stickers you're looking for, these will be distributed on a first-come first-serve basis.

Thanks!
« Last Edit: October 06, 2009, 12:00:11 PM by jperryss »

jperryss

Re: Individual TG16 spine stickers (custom made by Sparky)
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2009, 12:50:17 PM »
Bump. Where are all those people that were saying "I'd buy a set, but I only need 1-2 stickers"...    :mrgreen: