Author Topic: Pictures of your turbo/pc engine collection  (Read 7500 times)

AlexKidd

Pictures of your turbo/pc engine collection
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2005, 08:56:30 AM »
Quote from: "Ninja Spirit"
Quote from: "AlexKidd"
BTW what game is that in your super famicom?

Akumajo Dracula XX = Japanese Castlevania Dracula X for Super NES.

Just for fun, here's the remainder of my Castlevania collection. One thing I kick myself for is that I forgot to include Lament of Innocence for PS2 in the picture :(

Nice Castlevania collection, i'm working on one of those too. I don't have dracula x,saturn symphony of the night or the Japanese snes game(though I do have the u.s. one). And I do have the other 3 gba games that weren't in your picture.

Keranu

« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2005, 12:37:03 PM »
Steve, my cousin has done a first model Genesis with a second model Sega CD before. I believe they give yout his "add-on" piece of plastic to put on the end of the Sega CD so the Genesis can fit on top of it, otherwise about 1-2 inches of the Genesis will just stick out. It looks pretty retarded, so may as well get the first version Sega CD (which I have along with a second model Genesis  :evil: ).
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

twor2005

« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2005, 01:46:37 PM »

I know the picture sucks but I'm too lazy to take another. Not nearly as much as most people here but I'm working on it. Not pictured: 3.0 card, Keith Courage  :wink:

Ninja Spirit

« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2005, 09:22:13 AM »
http://videogamecollectors.com/gallery/Lord-C-s-Room-of-Doom
The remainder of my room. (non-Turbo related stuff)

AlexKidd

« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2005, 01:48:10 PM »
Quote from: "Ninja Spirit"
http://videogamecollectors.com/gallery/Lord-C-s-Room-of-Doom
The remainder of my room. (non-Turbo related stuff)

Now that I think about it I think i've seen your room on there before. Either way, you also have a great sms collection.

Ninja Spirit

« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2006, 04:36:44 AM »
Bump: time expands collections and things change. let's see how far our collections come along now.

I ran into a old picture I thought i deleted along time ago.
Old picture from 2004 when I had a TG16 and black PC Engine Duo (R.I.P.)

Keranu

« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2006, 03:08:52 PM »
I'll have to post pics of mine sometime. I have a Turbo Duo, PC Engine, PCE CDROM2, Duo Tap, five controllers (two Turbo Duos, one original PCE, Avenue Pad 6, Duo RX), and going to have I think over 80 games soon. I know there are some others here who have really awesome collections, I hope to have some more stuff too! I also have a PC-FX with five games and a couple controllers.
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

Black Tiger

« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2006, 05:23:41 AM »
I've literally got PC Engine games scattered all over my house. I hope to someday consolidate it all, but not today.

I did manage to throw together most of my Tengai Makyou stuff. I've never really tried to collect it. I just really like it and have casually picked up items ocassionally off of eBay. I haven't even tried Yahoo Japan yet, but hope to soon and then this stuff should steadily pile up for a long time.

http://www.superpcenginegrafx.com/col3.jpg

http://www.superpcenginegrafx.com/col4.jpg

These are some of the magazines I have that mention TM on the cover. I must have like 30 more mags and guides that have more TM content. The mag in the middle has several pages of TM coverage including the most I've seen of the original NAMIDA(totally different then PS2) for PCE/PC-FX:

http://www.superpcenginegrafx.com/col1.jpg

Among other items that were handy that I forgot to grab are the TMII/Dragon Slayer SCD demo and the TMIII promo poster featuring hand drawn art(I ordered the CGI poster recently, but it looks like I got ripped off).
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

Keranu

« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2006, 01:31:21 PM »
Your Tengai Makyou collection is lovely.

gyoshi

« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2006, 01:31:02 PM »
Here's some pics of all my games, though I forgot to throw Keith Courage in there.

Keranu

« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2006, 04:17:34 PM »
Nice lighting.

TR0N

« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2006, 06:42:08 PM »
Quote from: "Black_Tiger"
I've literally got PC Engine games scattered all over my house. I hope to someday consolidate it all, but not today.

I did manage to throw together most of my Tengai Makyou stuff. I've never really tried to collect it. I just really like it and have casually picked up items ocassionally off of eBay. I haven't even tried Yahoo Japan yet, but hope to soon and then this stuff should steadily pile up for a long time.

http://www.superpcenginegrafx.com/col3.jpg

http://www.superpcenginegrafx.com/col4.jpg

These are some of the magazines I have that mention TM on the cover. I must have like 30 more mags and guides that have more TM content. The mag in the middle has several pages of TM coverage including the most I've seen of the original NAMIDA(totally different then PS2) for PCE/PC-FX:

http://www.superpcenginegrafx.com/col1.jpg

Among other items that were handy that I forgot to grab are the TMII/Dragon Slayer SCD demo and the TMIII promo poster featuring hand drawn art(I ordered the CGI poster recently, but it looks like I got ripped off).

I swear you must be the biggest, Far East of Eden Far here.

Damn all i got is, IV for my Saturn and, Kabuki Klash for my, NeoGeo

I gota get the ones for my, Duo-R next since there dirt cheap.

Btw are the remakes for the.. GC&PS2 good?

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

FM-77

« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2006, 08:01:44 AM »
Quote from: "stevek666"
AlexKidd: I never saw a Genesis (first model) used with the side-by-side SegaCD... what's that like?  Does the Genny console stay in place?  Just curious...

Well, it appears that he's missing this part:

It comes with every Mega-CD II unit and it is attached to the left of the Mega-CD so that a Mega Drive I will fit on it. I don't know if it's included in US models, but it was in my European Mega-CD II and it would be odd if it wasn't included with the Sega CD II.  :wink:

Ninja Spirit

« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2006, 08:31:39 AM »
Quote from: "Seldane"
Quote from: "stevek666"
AlexKidd: I never saw a Genesis (first model) used with the side-by-side SegaCD... what's that like?  Does the Genny console stay in place?  Just curious...

Well, it appears that he's missing this part:

It comes with every Mega-CD II unit and it is attached to the left of the Mega-CD so that a Mega Drive I will fit on it. I don't know if it's included in US models, but it was in my European Mega-CD II and it would be odd if it wasn't included with the Sega CD II.  :wink:

Heh exactly. I lost that thing ages ago. But the Genesis 1 does have a grip.

TJ

« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2006, 04:32:07 PM »
My humble collection:

Hm, that doesn't look too bad when it's all laid out. Oh, and the Drac X is a fake. :\

That reminds me: Did anyone else get in on that sale of TTi-owned games a while back? People on TZD's mailing list got an email informing us of some third party having a sale of PCE games that had been in TTi's possession, and were used for play-testing to help them decide which titles to bring out in the US. Their stock of games was broken up into lots of 3-4 titles, and they accepted offers by the lot. I bought a few of the lots, so I've got about a dozen games from that sale that were used at TTi. Anybody else get some of those?