Author Topic: Random topic thread  (Read 734 times)

esteban

Re: Random topic thread
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2010, 07:38:10 AM »
I didn't find the article, but, damn, that is not the way I would have handled things with the IRS. :)

|    | 

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2010, 04:30:32 AM »
Linky

Ecological printer with almost no consumables (ink/toner/paper), though the reusable plastic paper doesn't last forever and obviously wouldn't be useful for archiving.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

RoyVegas

« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2010, 07:52:39 AM »
Linky

Ecological printer with almost no consumables

Thats actually pretty cool.  In my office it would surely come in handy.  Any office has tons of wasted paper for presentations and things like that.  Little on the pricey end though.
All is well. :)

RoyVegas

« Reply #33 on: February 26, 2010, 09:50:11 AM »
So I get a message from a guy on eBay asking about the condition of one of the sealed games I have up for sale. 

I'm looking for one mint enough to send to www.vggrader.com to be graded. It looks like you have six. Can you send a pic front and back of whichever you think is the best condition copy you have? (********@yahoo.com)Also I would be interested in heavy duty packaging. Something like a box not a padded envelope. If I get any dents or tears or any marks the item won't serve it's purpose. Hopefully we can work something out. If you had one graded (about 25$) I'd gladly purchase a graded copy from you for $90.

Seems pretty damn odd to me.  I really get the feeling (from the way its worded) that he is trying to drum up business for vgg.  What do ya think? 

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: February 26, 2010, 10:05:17 AM »
What do ya think? 

I think he and his grading shill bullshit can go f*ck themselves.  Tell him that you'll personally grade it as B+ (85% new) for only $10 extra.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

RoyVegas

« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2010, 05:06:52 AM »
Well, they guy ended up buying one.  Guess he wasn't full of shit after all.  He can slab it on his own, I won't be doing it.

guyjin

« Reply #36 on: March 01, 2010, 06:45:44 AM »
Linky

Ecological printer with almost no consumables (ink/toner/paper), though the reusable plastic paper doesn't last forever and obviously wouldn't be useful for archiving.

This would be good for printing RPG character sheets, I think.
Unless you can't write on it with an ordinary pencil.
"Fun is a strong word." - SNK
"Today, people do all kind of shit." - Tatsujin