Author Topic: Need Help With A Game. Please!  (Read 415 times)

Onion of Darkness

Need Help With A Game. Please!
« on: November 21, 2001, 09:32:00 AM »
Hey there. I need help with the dating/strategy game Albarea's Maiden. Does anyone out there know how to get the FMV anime ending with the wavy-haired blonde knight? I know that in order to achieve a FMV ending with one of the guys, you have to aquire all of their special scenes (Which are still pictures of your character (the red-haired girl) and the guy in a romantic moment). Okay, so far I have aquired five with the blonde knight. There has to be at least one more that I'm missing. I found one by asking him out on a date and going to the local forest several times (The scene with you attracting a unicorn and him petting it). Three more of the scenes were randomly released just by asking him out repeatedy (The scene where hes posing in front of a waterfall, the scene where hes giving you a kiss, and the scene where hes buying you a cat). My last scene was automatically released at christmas time (The scene where you buy him a present). What other scenes am I missing, and how do I get them? I really want to see his ending! Can anyone out there help?

Onion of Darkness

Re: Need Help With A Game. Please!
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2001, 09:37:00 AM »
Oh, and any tips for winning over the Arabian guy would help too. Edited by: Onion of Darkness at: 11/22/01 11:08:00 am