Author Topic: PC engine super grafX, how much is it worth? with two games  (Read 316 times)

asswiper

hello,

just like to know how much is a good conditioned PC Engine Super GrafX console is worth? without the box, plus one original controller, and other pc engine controller but white.

also includes one of the six games made especially for the system, Battle
 Ace, in good condition with case, sleeve, manual and foam to protect card.

and also another game that has a picture of a short shaolin monk holding a spear thing.

i mean, is this a collectors item?

how much is all of it worth?

cheers

cozzie

PC engine super grafX, how much is it worth? with two games
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2005, 12:40:27 PM »
Well I would say you are looking at £50 to £60 for the system and pads, it would be a lot more if it was complete with box and instructions.
Battle ace is a pretty easy to get hold of so you are probably looking at between £5 and £10 and finaly I think you are talking about Tiger road (I cannot remember the proper name of it for the Pc engine) which quite a good game you are looking between £15 and £20.
I hope this helps and of this is just my opinion and of course you will get more if the items are mint.

asswiper

damn!
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2005, 03:30:06 AM »
cheers for the reply.
bloody hell, how comes this system is worth so much?

the only reason i im asking is cos i was talkin to this guy, and the conversation went onto pc engines. then i remembered i actually had one of those  10 years back! went on a hunt and found it again!  luckily my mum didnt throw it away!

crazy, is it cos its quite rare?

i mean if anyone is interested in buying give us a reply here, i'll post pics if needed.

you guys think its worth holding on to?

cheers

lord_cack

Re: damn!
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2005, 06:01:26 AM »
Quote from: "asswiper"

you guys think its worth holding on to?

cheers

That depends on how much you like PC Engine. I would keep it....just me though  :D
A dark tide will rise and she will walk again. He is coming.....