Author Topic: Your Daily Dose of Gaming.  (Read 63460 times)

blueraven

Re: Your Daily Dose of Gaming.
« Reply #1305 on: August 24, 2010, 07:11:20 AM »
uhhh, ok.

Anyway, More G88, and hopefully some Winning Shots golfail :)
[Thu 10:04] <Tatsujin> hasd a pasrtty asnd a after pasrty ASDFTERTHE PARTY
[Fri 22:47] <Tatsujin> CLOSE FIGHTING STREET; CLOSE FORU; CLOSE INTERNETZ; CLOSE WORLD; CLOSE UNIVERSUM
--
Arkhan [05:15pm]: ill brbl im going to go make another free game noone plays lolol

Mathius

« Reply #1306 on: August 25, 2010, 06:33:49 PM »
I do wish that I had a Sega CD game I could love on, but alas no Snatcher in my collection. Anyone want to donate a copy? :mrgreen:

Me and the GF played some Donkey Kong Country, and I got in some "me time" to gear up for the launch of Metroid: Other M by visiting an old friend of mine...Super Metroid.
F@ck Ebay Club member since 2010
Switch Friend Code: SW-2346-3388-5406

blueraven

« Reply #1307 on: August 25, 2010, 07:05:52 PM »
I played *track down the keys for the car*

in addition to JJ and Jeff.
[Fri 22:47] <Tatsujin> CLOSE FIGHTING STREET; CLOSE FORU; CLOSE INTERNETZ; CLOSE WORLD; CLOSE UNIVERSUM
--
Arkhan [05:15pm]: ill brbl im going to go make another free game noone plays lolol

turbogrfxfan

« Reply #1308 on: August 28, 2010, 05:21:56 PM »
I played *track down the keys for the car*

in addition to JJ and Jeff.

I actually think jj and crap is kinda fun for a few
"is everyone from jersey a trolling douche?"

Smashed Brother

« Reply #1309 on: August 28, 2010, 05:50:53 PM »
Playing some Double Dragon II on the ol' Duo!  Made it to the Shadow Warrior, but ended up getting my ass kicked!
Purifying Weird Souls since 2000!

BlueBMW

« Reply #1310 on: August 29, 2010, 01:28:08 AM »
I tried yet again to beat Lords of Thunder.... I get to the last stage (name?)  and then I die.  I suck at life.
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Turbo D

« Reply #1311 on: August 29, 2010, 01:36:51 AM »
use the blue/water armor along with wise spending of your jewels. Don't forget to use the jewel cheat code.

LORDS OF THUNDER cheats

Boss Mode
Go to the configure screen, set up level=HARD, music=01 and sound=01, then press Select+I (you can return to level=NORMAL before exiting) - this will bypass the stage and go directly to each stage's boss.

Start with 10K crystals
Go to the configure screen, set up level=SUPER, music=02 and sound=02, then press Select+I.

Digi.k

« Reply #1312 on: August 29, 2010, 04:17:39 AM »
playing some parodius and soldier blade on pc engine hooked up to the panny plasma.. much more stable picture unlike my last lcd tv..  now just need RGB conversion since I'm still using composite

and yes i know shitty picture taken..
« Last Edit: August 29, 2010, 04:21:43 AM by Digi.k »

BlueBMW

« Reply #1313 on: August 29, 2010, 05:10:52 AM »
use the blue/water armor along with wise spending of your jewels. Don't forget to use the jewel cheat code.

LORDS OF THUNDER cheats

Boss Mode
Go to the configure screen, set up level=HARD, music=01 and sound=01, then press Select+I (you can return to level=NORMAL before exiting) - this will bypass the stage and go directly to each stage's boss.

Start with 10K crystals
Go to the configure screen, set up level=SUPER, music=02 and sound=02, then press Select+I.

Guess I'll have to try those :)  Its wierd, the Sega CD version feels easier, but yet when you take a hit on Sega CD you are frozen for a second which would seem to make it harder... I dunno lol.
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

turbogrfxfan

« Reply #1314 on: August 29, 2010, 06:38:12 AM »
today is sunheart, spriggan, final solider, blazing lazers.   on my new wirless remotes.  Im still not sure if i like em

Smashed Brother

« Reply #1315 on: August 29, 2010, 04:18:30 PM »
No PCE gaming today (even though I do plan on firing up Double Dragon 2 in a bit), just good ol' PS1 emulation on the PC!  I played a bit of:

Gradius Gaiden
Tobal 2 w/English patch
Harmful Park

Much easier this way since I don't have a modded PS1 to play the good imports.  I can just plug in my dual-analog Logitech pad and have at it!

blueraven

« Reply #1316 on: August 30, 2010, 07:59:54 AM »
Tobal 2 was epic.

Played some g90 before class, hopefully I can get a little GoT here in the near future.
--

turbogrfxfan

« Reply #1317 on: August 30, 2010, 12:27:45 PM »
yeah im going to play some insanity then gates  starting 4, 3, 2, 1, ..... :dance:

Smashed Brother

« Reply #1318 on: August 31, 2010, 05:49:17 AM »
Tobal 2 was epic.

Heck yeah!  Since it's patched in English, now I can understand what's going on during the Quest mode :)

Woke up this morning with a hankerin' for some PCE gaming!  I started off with Gradius II and one-life'd it to the Moai level.  Then I was killed halfway through the stage and lost all of my powerups!  Still made it to the boss, but with only the pea-shooter and 1 speedup, I didn't even stand a chance.  Moved onto Bomberman '94 and played until I beat the first boss, then I came on here.

blueraven

« Reply #1319 on: August 31, 2010, 07:30:18 AM »
Tobal 2 was epic.

Heck yeah!  Since it's patched in English, now I can understand what's going on during the Quest mode :)

The second disc, the random *infinite* dungeon explorer was horribly addictive. In the days before WoW I was hooked on that shit.
--