Author Topic: Your Daily Dose of Gaming.  (Read 65446 times)

FM-77

Re: Your Daily Dose of Gaming.
« Reply #435 on: March 01, 2007, 03:04:49 AM »
Tried some Mega Man: Powered up for PSP. Mega Man sucks.

Also played some Ys The Oath in Felghana a moment ago, it sucks too. :P

Think I'll go back to Rogue Galaxy PS2 again, excellent game.

TR0N

« Reply #436 on: March 15, 2007, 03:41:12 PM »
Wii
GC Lego Starwars 1&2
VC Zelda LTTP

NeoGeo MVS
Nam 1975
Twinklestar Sprites:Took a while to get this and what it go's for as of late is alot, but it was worth 'it to me  :mrgreen:
« Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 06:42:04 PM by Tron »

PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Joe Redifer

« Reply #437 on: March 15, 2007, 04:27:42 PM »
For some odd reason Psychic Force and Fray in Magical Adventure CD materialized in my mailbox today.  For that reason I decided to play them.  And those are the two games I have played today.  Fray is tough.

rolins

« Reply #438 on: March 15, 2007, 07:58:03 PM »
Just recently modified my favorite msx joystick the XE-1PRO using the Atari retrokit. Opted to modify it b/c it's DB9 cable got mangled, and rather than repair it I decided to install a usb cable instead. Installing the retrokit was absolutely painless. About 13 solder points is all it takes, and results are worth it. The joystick is responsive and buttons are sensitive, just how I remembered it. Got into playing some shmups through BlueMSX and Mame. Works especially well with all the maniac shooters from Cave.

I'm thinking of ordering the saturn retrokit. I got few spare saturn pads lying around, and I need the best gamepad for playing SNK and Capcom fighting games on mame.

MotoRoaderMike

« Reply #439 on: March 15, 2007, 08:00:58 PM »
Tried some Mega Man: Powered up for PSP. Mega Man sucks.

How dare you disgrace the almighty MEGA MAN! The legendary video game character and franchise!

Dragon's Lair appreciation. Again.

FM-77

« Reply #440 on: March 16, 2007, 04:12:06 AM »
I finished the main quest in TES IV: Oblivion yesterday. Damn fun game, but now the best part is over. Will I keep playing it? Probably. For a while, anyway. This is how games should look graphically.

Ninja Spirit

« Reply #441 on: March 16, 2007, 04:27:36 AM »
Just recently modified my favorite msx joystick the XE-1PRO using the Atari retrokit. Opted to modify it b/c it's DB9 cable got mangled, and rather than repair it I decided to install a usb cable instead. Installing the retrokit was absolutely painless. About 13 solder points is all it takes, and results are worth it. The joystick is responsive and buttons are sensitive, just how I remembered it. Got into playing some shmups through BlueMSX and Mame. Works especially well with all the maniac shooters from Cave.

I'm thinking of ordering the saturn retrokit. I got few spare saturn pads lying around, and I need the best gamepad for playing SNK and Capcom fighting games on mame.

Man that is slick!

Joe Redifer

« Reply #442 on: March 16, 2007, 12:37:13 PM »
I am about to play some Master System games that arrived in the mail today.  Who here is jealous of me?

Black Tiger

« Reply #443 on: March 16, 2007, 01:35:33 PM »
I am about to play some Master System games that arrived in the mail today.  Who here is jealous of me?

I'm jealous only because I won't have time to play any Master System games over the next few days.

I did pick up my second Gam*Boy earlier this week, this time with working fm sound, and my first batch of Korean pirate(?) Mark III games. The best part is that it came with two good condition Gam*Boy pads, which I didn't have before.

Pretty much my weekly dose of gaming consisted of testing out those knock off carts, mainly Ghost House.
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #444 on: March 16, 2007, 06:42:35 PM »
@ Tron
How does GC Lego Star Wars part 2 compare to part 1?  I bought part 1 for my brother-in-law and nephews a while back and am curious if you think that it was worth picking up part 2.  We've all enjoyed part 1, except for the annoying camera angles sometimes.

@ Joe Redifer
I'm a little bit jealous, so I'll just cry myself to sleep tonight and dream of MSX support for US Wiis.  Enjoy your new games.  :)
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

TR0N

« Reply #445 on: March 16, 2007, 08:58:37 PM »
@ Tron
How does GC Lego Star Wars part 2 compare to part 1?  I bought part 1 for my brother-in-law and nephews a while back and am curious if you think that it was worth picking up part 2.  We've all enjoyed part 1, except for the annoying camera angles sometimes.
I haven't realy took time to play 2 yet.

I list it since i plan to play it afther i finsh 1.

Most of the reponse i've seen on 2 are good the one thing i do know, is that you can carry the characters from 1 on to 2.

I just got both not too long ago from circuit city.

FM-77

« Reply #446 on: March 17, 2007, 02:31:21 AM »
I am pretty jealous as well. Sega Master System rules. A LOT! Come to think of it, I think I will need to buy some new games as well. OT: Recommendations?

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #447 on: March 17, 2007, 05:58:41 PM »
Thanks Tron - I'll pick up 2 if I can find a good deal.  It'll keep the rug monkeys entertained even if it isn't any better than the first one.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

TR0N

« Reply #448 on: March 17, 2007, 06:16:38 PM »
Thanks Tron - I'll pick up 2 if I can find a good deal.  It'll keep the rug monkeys entertained even if it isn't any better than the first one.
NP i bought them afther hearing how entertaining they are.

I was even surpise to found out that even older gamers play them, so i thought i give them a try.

Sure there kids games but there fun and (unlocking stuff) in it isn't a hassle either compare... to alot of modern games these days.

TR0N

« Reply #449 on: April 04, 2007, 04:43:21 PM »
NeoGeo MVS
Twinklestar Sprites
KOF 2000:Just got it in kit form a while ago.

PS2
CCC2
CCC1
Taito Legends:Man i'm bum out that vol2 is now listed tba for the u.s  :x

Famicom
Batman