Author Topic: Super Grafx, CD-Rom2, RAU-30 issues. PLEASE help!  (Read 218 times)

sicboy057

Super Grafx, CD-Rom2, RAU-30 issues. PLEASE help!
« on: May 11, 2010, 02:27:49 PM »
 #-o
I bought a package of eBay with a Super Grafx, CD-Rom2, & RAU-30. I have them all hooked up together with the System card 3.0 in the SGFX. The video is plugged in the the SFGX, the stereo audio is plugged in from the RAU/CD unit. I cannot get the CD-Rom to boot the game. BUT I can hit play on the cd player and it works. Anyone have an idea?
Looking for: Ys I&II Map | Bomberman 93 Manual | Sapphire Obi

rag-time4

Re: Super Grafx, CD-Rom2, RAU-30 issues. PLEASE help!
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2010, 02:53:00 PM »
#-o
I bought a package of eBay with a Super Grafx, CD-Rom2, & RAU-30. I have them all hooked up together with the System card 3.0 in the SGFX. The video is plugged in the the SFGX, the stereo audio is plugged in from the RAU/CD unit. I cannot get the CD-Rom to boot the game. BUT I can hit play on the cd player and it works. Anyone have an idea?

Have you tried it without the system card?

What exactly happens when you try to load a CD game?

sicboy057

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2010, 03:40:39 PM »
#-o

Have you tried it without the system card?

What exactly happens when you try to load a CD game?
Tried w/o the card too. The CD player doesn't do anything unless I push play and then it plays a track saying that it is not an audio cd.
Looking for: Ys I&II Map | Bomberman 93 Manual | Sapphire Obi

rag-time4

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2010, 05:12:52 PM »
After trouble shooting this problem in shout, we found that sicboy was having trouble getting his SuperGrafx console to load the system cards.