Author Topic: Pirate games....  (Read 442 times)

lkermel

Pirate games....
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2006, 09:16:29 AM »
Yep, this is definitively a pirate for the PC BOY console. I have a couple of games by KING also and I was close to buy the Ultimate Tiger you are talking about on Ebay few months ago... but lost the auction :(
All my KING pirates have also an unfolded booklet and I'll review then on my site soon, but I may contact some of you in the future for pictures and scans of your pirates if that's ok...

Superfamifreak

Pirate games....
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2006, 09:41:12 AM »
Well, here are the only real pics you will need of the Tiger Heli

Just out of interest, how much did the one you missed out on go for? Mine is pretty beat up, but I have listed it on ebay anyway.

lkermel

Pirate games....
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2006, 10:04:15 AM »
oh, I was talking about the KING version of Ultimate TIger, not the Micro Chiper.

The KING version went for $25 I think... I bought my Micro Chiper Ultimate Tiger for around  $20...

As you can see on this link:

VGDEN PIRATE PAGE

My version is quite clean. So I'm not sure how much yours would cost. I would be interested to buy it though... could you point me to your ebay listing ?...

Superfamifreak

Pirate games....
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2006, 10:55:33 AM »
Quote from: "lkermel"
My version is quite clean. So I'm not sure how much yours would cost. I would be interested to buy it though... could you point me to your ebay listing ?...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/PC-Engine-Tiger-Heli-RARE-Hong-Kong-version_W0QQitemZ8279146634QQcategoryZ123438QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I'm guessing the main advantage of mine is that it is already opened, so ideal for information.

77FordTruckMan

Re: Pirate games....
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2010, 10:39:31 AM »
I have this ninja spirit pirate http://www.videogameden.com/pirate.htm?pce02 mine has the text on the back. Is this worth more or less because it's a pirate? it's more interesting at least, I had no idea it was a pirate when I bought it.