Author Topic: Games growing up...  (Read 1154 times)

lord_cack

Games growing up...
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2005, 05:34:57 AM »
Quote from: "Ninja Spirit"

Can you believe that sometime soon there's gonna be a game called "Bully" where you simulate being a campus badboy?*

I was under the impression that you play a regular kid getting back at the campus bully, but again not much released on this title.

Oh and 50 Cent gets his own game too. *shrug*

I really don't like 50 Cent, just keep the change man...Hip-Hop in most of its form in my mind is far worse than any videogame could ever be. Because not only do people hear the violence and things but they see people who are using it to become successfull.
A dark tide will rise and she will walk again. He is coming.....

GUTS

Games growing up...
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2005, 06:07:51 PM »
Quote from: "lord_cack"

I was under the impression that you play a regular kid getting back at the campus bully, but again not much released on this title.

Yeah and personally I think that's one of the most original and best ideas to come out of the industry in a while, I'm actually looking forward to it.  Who hasn't wanted to get revenge on some stupid jock f*ck or whatever?  I don't get into GTA games, but something like this would be fun if it's not too over the top.

Ninja Spirit

Games growing up...
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2005, 07:57:25 PM »
About 50 Cent, I don't entirely hate him, he still makes good stuff every now and then. Just so happens that it never makes it to FM radio and you're pretty much stuck with that poppish top 40 crap.

But I get what you're saying though. (omg I'm going off topic...) Hip Hop was fun.............until Public Enemy, Ice T, and NWA came along. There's still good stuff out there that's not all gangster, and bling bling.

lord_cack

Games growing up...
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2005, 10:03:00 PM »

But I get what you're saying though. (omg I'm going off topic...) Hip Hop was fun.............until Public Enemy, Ice T, and NWA came along. There's still good stuff out there that's not all gangster, and bling bling.

I disagree about Public Enemy. That group first of all Kicks A$$, secondly they weren't spreading senseless violence, they carried a fairly clear message about their ideals and they were a more social oriented group. I love Chuck D and the work he does in the free speech and Free rights movement....he didn't waste is fame on bling bling and b#tches...he used his voice to incite change....
A dark tide will rise and she will walk again. He is coming.....

Ninja Spirit

Games growing up...
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2005, 03:59:50 AM »
Well now that I think about it, you're right about PE. definitely didnt mean to throw them in that picture.

Know what before we go any further, it's time for a hip hop thread.....