Author Topic: Question about pc-fc label ratings  (Read 1619 times)

airbats801

Question about pc-fc label ratings
« on: January 16, 2002, 09:29:00 AM »
I was browsing through sopme pc-fx games the other day and I noticed that the Super Real Mahjong p5 have a different label than pia carrot youkoso which has the red x label. I know Super real mahjong p5 shows nudity in the arcade, PC, and saturn version, but does anyone know if it actually shows nudity in the PC-FX version? I've noticed quite a few games with the orange label on them, so I wonder if the orange label is like the Sega Saturns Yellow label. If anyone knows anything about this, please let me know.

Thanks,
Shaun

Pcenginefx

Re: Question about pc-fc label ratings
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2002, 03:37:00 PM »
Hi Shaun,

Any FX game that has the red or orange label shows nudity.  There is no difference in the label colors, it's just that they changed the color for some reason.
Aaron Nanto
Webmaster Pcenginefx.com
www.pcenginefx.com

The ultimate resource for NEC console information!
//Aaron
Owner/Creator of PCENGINEFX.com

neofan1

Re: Question about pc-fc label ratings
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2002, 05:19:00 AM »
If you are looking for a great hentai game on the PC-FX, try Pia Carrot!
The gameplay is actually easy for a game totally in japanese, there are lots of symbols and it is very easy to tell what is going on in the game. a friend and i have gone thru this game so many times, that we are trying to get all the photos (special scenes), and we didn't have to break out our dicionaries to do it!
the pc-fx version is actually much nicer (racier) than the Saturn version, where the nude scenes are replaced by "bikini-shots", or were removed :(

Dragon knight 4 has no full nudity, just suggestive nudity (such as specially placed hair to cover naughty bits), but the game itself is pretty hard-core

Classmates 2 is much harder than pia carrot. I haven't seen any nudity in the game, though I'm not sure if it is unlockable. there is lots in the computer version of the game, and the screen goes "black" whenever i think that i may have bumped into a special scene.

I've only just started playing first kiss, but it seems harder than pia carrot and easier than classmates 2. the character designs and anime scenes are great though and I will be playing thru this one soon....hmmm maybe a walkthru is in order for this one :)
later gamers
-scott http://communities.msn.com/PCFXwalthrusandhintsyour guide to PC-FX guides!

airbats801

Pia Carrot
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2002, 08:52:00 AM »
Yeah, I used to own a pc-fx, with the piacarrot/cancan bunny dual pack, classmate, langrisser, and a few others. Can Can bunny also has nudity, and its pretty easy to figure out.

I never found any nude scenes in classmate, but I know they are there. Thank god I still have my memory card for my pc-fx so I dont have to start all over when I buy another system. You wouldn't by any chance know how to get the boss chick, I forgot her name.

I've been interested in getting First Kiss, Hows the graphics, and is there animation? Lately, I have started collecting strip mahjong arcade boards for my mahjong arcade cabinet. I'm having a lot of fun with it =). I just picked up Gals Panic 3 too!

Well Have fun with First Kiss, and let me knwo if you ever stumble over any scenes in classmate.

neofan1

First Kiss (WAS)Re: Question about pc-fc label ratings
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2002, 08:09:00 AM »
well. First Kiss is very similar in play to Pia Carrot (as it is easy to pick up and figure out the basics), I am fairly certain that FK uses the same game engine as Pia Carrot (the PC-FX intro screen is the same on only these two games?). The graphics are better than in Pia, more color added to the characters and backgrounds, the character "theme" music is pretty good, and yes there are some cinemas to the game as you play along. You have 3 weeks (I think) to find your love in this game (longer than in Pia I think), and the game is broken up into 3 parts Morning-where you either meet with your housemates for breakfast or conversation, then you leave the house and can go visit a place in town. Afternoon- you get to visit another place in town. Evening- depending on if you met with someone earlier, you may get to go on a date in the evening, or just go to bed.
There hasn't been any full nudity (yet), mostly just hands or hair covering the naughty bits. Don't let that stop you, it's a great game, I sure wish Classmates was this fun!
BTW, during the game one of the guys challenges you to "Hunex fighters '98" and you can play a mini-fighting game with 3 different girls, which was really fun, and looked awesome on the PC-FX!
later gamer
-scott http://communities.msn.com/PCFXwalthrusandhintsyour guide to PC-FX guides!

neofan1

Re: First Kiss (WAS)Re: Question about pc-fc label ratings
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2002, 01:31:00 AM »
well for you who care, I finished a basic web page explaining Frist Kiss and uploaded the walkthru for the main character (Kana), which in this type of game, means how to get her to be your "girlfiriend"
to get to Kana's walkthru, just go to the character page, or click on "Kana" on the left taskbar when you get to the first kiss page, thanks and let me know what you think (content), I know the layout and graphics suck, I much rather spend time on solving these games then learning  how to do spiffy web pages, sorry.
later gamers
-scott
communities.msn.com/PCFXw...kthru.msnw http://communities.msn.com/PCFXwalthrusandhintsyour guide to PC-FX guides!

ben76us

I need help too
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2002, 11:38:00 AM »
Well I have the same problem as the guy above, I can't get anything going on since i don't know japanese, they art is nice tho and it really looks like there are a lot of choices and stuff...I really wish i knew japanese for this one.