Author Topic: Pier Solar may be released soon?!?  (Read 6361 times)

Joe Redifer

Re: Pier Solar may be released soon?!?
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2010, 12:09:12 PM »
Quote from: Rover
I don't understand why virtually every other Genny homebrew is a steaming pile of bug soup.

Probably lack of ambition and dedication.  They get something up and running in some sort of basic form and are so excited to release it right away.  That's only a guess, but that's what it seems like.

nodtveidt

« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2010, 01:23:21 PM »
Well, considering how long this game has been in development, it had better not disappoint.

Joe Redifer

« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2010, 03:45:23 PM »
Now shipping!

Mathius

« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2010, 05:05:34 PM »
Yep! :D I gots the email of goodness.! Yay!!!!!!!!!  :dance:
F@ck Ebay Club member since 2010
Switch Friend Code: SW-2346-3388-5406

Duo_R

« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2010, 05:48:36 PM »
ok who will sell me their extra copy?
Add my YouTube channel:

For sale trade list: http://tinyurl.com/2csm7kq

Mathius

« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2010, 05:56:37 PM »

Man, Duo_R, I would love to hook you up, but alas I have only one copy coming. :( But, keep watching the site, join in the discussions, and you may score one. They are rumored to have a second run of copies. And, if that falls through for you then an XBOX Live release is very probable. :wink:
F@ck Ebay Club member since 2010
Switch Friend Code: SW-2346-3388-5406

oldskool

« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2010, 09:35:38 PM »
YAY it's been shipped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I've been waiting YEARS for this.  Have a USA copy coming!  Got my CDX all hooked up and ready to go.

nikdog

« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2010, 01:01:24 AM »
Their new website is set up to sell copies @$45/each, and says "Sold Out, Come back latter". Looks like they plan on a second batch.

BlackandBlue

« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2010, 02:57:22 AM »
Yay, mine is on its way as well.  I think they plan to sell any copies they have left after everyone receives theirs.  They want to have some in stock as replacements if there are shipping issues.  I hope they make a second batch so douches dont turn around and sell their copy on ebay for $300.
Another douche trying to obtain a full Turbo collection.  119/146 so far.  Got a long way to go. Half way there. Hit the 100 mark. ich bein ein obeyer

oldskool

« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2010, 09:09:34 AM »
I hope they make some sort of a change in their second batch, so the people like me that have waited for over 2 years have something unique and special for their patience.  Even if it's just a sticker that says version 2 or something like that on the box.

BlackandBlue

« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2010, 09:12:44 AM »
I hope they make some sort of a change in their second batch, so the people like me that have waited for over 2 years have something unique and special for their patience.  Even if it's just a sticker that says version 2 or something like that on the box.

I know how you feel.  I preorder in Oct 08 (like a month after the prosperity pack were cut off).  We deserve a way to show our early adoption :)
Another douche trying to obtain a full Turbo collection.  119/146 so far.  Got a long way to go. Half way there. Hit the 100 mark. ich bein ein obeyer

TheClash603

« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2010, 11:06:44 AM »
I don't care if my game has a second edition sticker, I just wanna play it.

Game looks great, but the developers really dropped the ball on this.  I assumed they would want many people to play the game and experience their hard work, but apparently they'd rather just see me have to spend an unfortunate amount on their game.

If anyone had a lead on getting a copy, please lt me know!

Duo_R

« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2010, 12:58:17 PM »
thanks man! well I will try to score an extra copy from someone since I would rather play this on original hardware instead of XBLA. =)

Man, Duo_R, I would love to hook you up, but alas I have only one copy coming. :( But, keep watching the site, join in the discussions, and you may score one. They are rumored to have a second run of copies. And, if that falls through for you then an XBOX Live release is very probable. :wink:
Add my YouTube channel:

For sale trade list: http://tinyurl.com/2csm7kq

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
    • Incessant Negativity Software
« Reply #28 on: December 14, 2010, 01:02:41 PM »
I don't care if my game has a second edition sticker, I just wanna play it.

Game looks great, but the developers really dropped the ball on this.  I assumed they would want many people to play the game and experience their hard work, but apparently they'd rather just see me have to spend an unfortunate amount on their game.

If anyone had a lead on getting a copy, please lt me know!

I didnt bother preordering because the project was delayed like crazy, in true Lunar-inspired fashion....

now that its out, its scarce.  Lame.

Oh well.   Someone will dump the rom probably so that theres enough for everyone.

[Fri 19:34]<nectarsis> been wanting to try that one for awhile now Ope
[Fri 19:33]<Opethian> l;ol huge dong

I'm a max level Forum Warrior.  I'm immortal.
If you're not ready to defend your claims, don't post em.

nat

« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2010, 01:45:42 PM »
I didn't buy it because, well, I don't actually have a physical Genesis anymore. Any Genesis games I need to play I do via the Wii VC or emulation on the Dreamcast.