Author Topic: Captain Harlock pistols (Cosmo Dragoon) for sale  (Read 153 times)

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
    • Incessant Negativity Software
Captain Harlock pistols (Cosmo Dragoon) for sale
« on: August 31, 2010, 03:04:56 AM »
I recently came into the set of 4 captain Harlock pistols.  They were UFO prizes.  I only wanted Harlock and Emeraldas' ones and don't care about the other two (Tetsuro and Tochiro's pistols).  Each one has a number on the chamber.  #1 and #2 are the ones I don't want.

Is anyone here a Harlock/G.E. 999 fan?  I was going to try selling them off-ebay before ebaying them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Galaxy-Express-999-Captain-Harlock-Dragoon-Pistol-19225-/190429877782  It's like this one.  Only I am not a raging f*ckface and I don't want 999$ for a frikking toy.

I can get pictures up here later today.  the two I am selling AFAIK were not opened, but you can't really tell since there is nothing in the way of seals on these things.

I was looking at 200$ each for them based off of a broken one going for 175$ off ebay, and a good one for 400$ on ebay.  They seem to fluctuate around the 150-300$ range.  and then some dipshits go overboard and ask 999$ BECAUSE IT'S COOL TO MAKE THE PRICE THE SAME AS THE TITLE OF THE SHOW.

[Fri 19:34]<nectarsis> been wanting to try that one for awhile now Ope
[Fri 19:33]<Opethian> l;ol huge dong

I'm a max level Forum Warrior.  I'm immortal.
If you're not ready to defend your claims, don't post em.

termis

Re: Captain Harlock pistols (Cosmo Dragoon) for sale
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2010, 08:08:38 PM »
I do love GE999 - one of my earliest memories of cartoons in general.  It used to air on weekend morning TV in Korea where I grew up.

I saw the first episode of it as an adult a few years back, and was like, "whoa, that's a lot darker than most cartoons/animations these days".

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
    • Incessant Negativity Software
Re: Captain Harlock pistols (Cosmo Dragoon) for sale
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2010, 08:33:20 AM »
Yeah.  Most anything made by Leiji Matsumoto is pretty dope.
[Fri 19:34]<nectarsis> been wanting to try that one for awhile now Ope
[Fri 19:33]<Opethian> l;ol huge dong

I'm a max level Forum Warrior.  I'm immortal.
If you're not ready to defend your claims, don't post em.