Author Topic: xbox live fee uped $10  (Read 508 times)

blueraven

Re: xbox live fee uped $10
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2010, 11:38:08 AM »
Live is like Apple - premium price for more polish but no additional content.

I didn't realize "polish" could mean 'getting called a faggot by 13 year olds'. I'll have to correct my dictionary.

Yeah that happens quite a lot, lol. They auto-renewed my membership without me asking, I don't even have a working XBOX; so I charged them back on my credit card, and disputed the transaction with MasterCard. This gave me just enough time to get my cars in Forza 3 before they downgraded me.

[Thu 10:04] <Tatsujin> hasd a pasrtty asnd a after pasrty ASDFTERTHE PARTY
[Fri 22:47] <Tatsujin> CLOSE FIGHTING STREET; CLOSE FORU; CLOSE INTERNETZ; CLOSE WORLD; CLOSE UNIVERSUM
--
Arkhan [05:15pm]: ill brbl im going to go make another free game noone plays lolol

Joe Redifer

« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2010, 12:57:12 PM »
Quote from: Keranu
I miss playing Dreamcast online for free.

Yeah, 4 player matches with 3 other Broadband Adapter owners in Quake or even Outtrigger were really fun.  I still surf the internet with that Broadband Adapter sometimes, just for the LOLs.

guyjin

« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2010, 01:48:07 PM »
I didn't realize "polish" could mean 'getting called a faggot by 13 year olds'. I'll have to correct my dictionary.

I'm 33, beeyotch!  Get it right.

I was referring to your mental age, not your chronological age.

Quote from: Keranu
I miss playing Dreamcast online for free.

Yeah, 4 player matches with 3 other Broadband Adapter owners in Quake or even Outtrigger were really fun.  I still surf the internet with that Broadband Adapter sometimes, just for the LOLs.

what, did you loose your Saturn Netlink?
"Fun is a strong word." - SNK
"Today, people do all kind of shit." - Tatsujin

Joe Redifer

« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2010, 02:15:23 PM »
I only owned the Netlink for a day or two and then returned it to the store.  It was dial-up only and it was really a P.O.S.

BlackandBlue

« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2010, 08:55:43 AM »
I like how they are charging $10 extra for 'added features'.  Why aren't their tiers like there is with everything else?  I could give a shit less about kinect and ESPN sports shit.  Im not buying that worthless thing and neither is anyone else.  The thing is going to fail harder than the Sega Activator.

Im with you guys.  Im gonna find me some Quake games online with the dreamcast and play those for free.  Hell, even Sony lets you play multiplayer online without charging you like MS.  But by the great graces of Gates, they send out an email to allow you to add 12 months now for $40 before the price hike....
Another douche trying to obtain a full Turbo collection.  119/146 so far.  Got a long way to go. Half way there. Hit the 100 mark. ich bein ein obeyer

_joshuaTurbo

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2010, 09:17:30 AM »
PSO is online for DC on broadband through schthack! 

Its awesome.

BlackandBlue

« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2010, 09:20:01 AM »
PSO is online for DC on broadband through schthack! 

Its awesome.

Is it v1 or v2?  I cant remember which one I have... 
Another douche trying to obtain a full Turbo collection.  119/146 so far.  Got a long way to go. Half way there. Hit the 100 mark. ich bein ein obeyer

_joshuaTurbo

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: September 03, 2010, 10:13:29 AM »
I think its both.

TheClash603

« Reply #23 on: September 03, 2010, 05:44:30 PM »
I wish I had a land line so that I could play some Saturn Virtul-On Netlink Edition with someone.

...but $10 isn't bad I guess, though now I do play PS3 more because of recent Microsoft garbage... and last gen I preferred the xbox to PS2.

geralds

« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2010, 06:00:22 PM »
well ps3 is free imo makes it batter you already have to pay an inter bill why need another one to play games online as well

Joe Redifer

« Reply #25 on: September 03, 2010, 08:10:04 PM »
I did the memory card save hack on PSO and played through the entire thing with 3 other dudes all with the broadband adapter.  It didn't take tremendously long as it only had 4 levels.  Once we beat it, I never bothered to even turn the game on again.  Thing is a snore-fest.  It's also an insult to Phantasy Star.