Author Topic: "Twin Cobra" High Scores  (Read 853 times)

Colossus1574

Re: "Twin Cobra" High Scores
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2012, 01:28:22 AM »
Good point, cause you really do wanna keep all your powerups thru the levels...but that being said, i've still gotten decent progress even continuing on stages as far as 5 & 6! Red and blue can still be usable at lower power levels as long as you crank that turbo up to max!

Hidden 1-Up: right after u take off on stage 1, fly straight to the bottom left or right (sorry, haven't played in awhile) and drop a bomb. Voila, you'll hear the 1-up sound!

Samurai Ghost

« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2012, 01:41:15 AM »
Good point, cause you really do wanna keep all your powerups thru the levels...but that being said, i've still gotten decent progress even continuing on stages as far as 5 & 6! Red and blue can still be usable at lower power levels as long as you crank that turbo up to max!

Hidden 1-Up: right after u take off on stage 1, fly straight to the bottom left or right (sorry, haven't played in awhile) and drop a bomb. Voila, you'll hear the 1-up sound!

Seems once I start dying enough to continue I lose my focus though. Love the green spread shot though!

Thanks for the 1-up tip; I had no idea!

Colossus1574

« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2012, 08:03:05 PM »

Seems once I start dying enough to continue I lose my focus though. Love the green spread shot though!

err...i think u mean Blue spread....Green is the powerful double laser beams.
Yellow is pretty fun once u get it to go homing...but it's weakass! So u better be good at dodging while it does it's work  :roll:
And switching your turbo to level 2 and 3 is a must....easier to do more damage in a short time.

Samurai Ghost

« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2012, 09:07:17 PM »

err...i think u mean Blue spread....Green is the powerful double laser beams.
Yellow is pretty fun once u get it to go homing...but it's weakass! So u better be good at dodging while it does it's work  :roll:
And switching your turbo to level 2 and 3 is a must....easier to do more damage in a short time.

Ah yeah, that's what I meant. It's been a little white since I've played it. And I admit I abuse the turbo controller in this game. But without it I'm pretty hopeless.

shubibiman

« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2012, 09:35:30 AM »

Level 2 - 4  8)
Self proclamed Aldynes World Champion