Author Topic: Mysterious Song Status: Refunds possible?  (Read 1253 times)

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
Re: Mysterious Song Status: Refunds possible?
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2010, 07:21:44 PM »
Isn't PCEFX the obvious place for updates?  It certainly has more traffic than any other related site.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

ParanoiaDragon

« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2010, 08:49:04 PM »
The actual site doesn't get updated very often at all... and the forum's pretty much dead as well, and is likely going to be closed to the public soon since the only action there is behind the scenes... there are also over 400 new registrants waiting for approval, and pretty much 100% of them are spambots... I don't really have the time or desire to approve of and then delete accounts that I know don't belong to PCE fans.

Yeah, I've thought about sifting thru them, but the time involved/wasted would suck.  We could put updates on here, though, any kind of updates I can think of, would continually start with "we're waiting for..." :D

nodtveidt

« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2010, 08:49:38 AM »
I hate waiting. :(

ParanoiaDragon

« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2010, 01:52:58 PM »
Indeed!

nat

« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2010, 02:01:38 PM »
Someone ought to contact Black Tiger and ask him straight up if he feels he will actually [be able to] complete the cutscenes at some point in the future or if Frozen Utopia should start looking at other options.

nodtveidt

« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2010, 05:03:06 PM »
The aggravating part is that it's only a little work, but it's very important to the scenes. And my wife has already thought about finding someone else to finish the small amount of remaining work while B_T is unavailable.

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
    • Incessant Negativity Software
« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2010, 06:18:48 PM »
Isn't PCEFX the obvious place for updates?  It certainly has more traffic than any other related site.

Not everyone comes here.  Theres all those whiners at pigitdress that say were too hardcore for them or whatever
[Fri 19:34]<nectarsis> been wanting to try that one for awhile now Ope
[Fri 19:33]<Opethian> l;ol huge dong

I'm a max level Forum Warrior.  I'm immortal.
If you're not ready to defend your claims, don't post em.

RoyVegas

« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2010, 06:15:37 AM »
Just an update on my end.

Clash wen't ahead and sent $35 to me to take my spot in line for my preorder.  My info was passed along to Rover and Rover confirmed that Clash will now get my preorder.  Thanks Clash for filling up my spot in line and also thanks to Rover for allowing it to happen.
All is well. :)

ParanoiaDragon

« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2010, 02:33:08 PM »
Last time I talked with BT about everything, & getting things done, was over a month ago, & he was out of town, with crappy internet service & dealing with alot of family stuff.  He hasn't been on here since that very day, September 17th.  I suppose I could try emailing him to see how he's doing.

nodtveidt

« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2010, 06:11:20 AM »
Just a quick update... B_T seems to be back, but I don't know for how long. He submitted some more work to the production. I don't know yet if it's everything or not but this is certainly a good sign.