Author Topic: Help im confused.  (Read 1039 times)

turbogrfxfan

Re: Help im confused.
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2010, 01:39:09 PM »
Sidenote: No offense, and it's one of my pet peeves.... its Turbo Grafx.  I twitch when I see typos. 

I love typos......I got a great deal on my "Turbographix" CD on Ebay long ago. :wink: 

U usually type it like this  turbografx or tgfx or tg16, or turbografix but never Turbographix! :evil: j/k

its up to you it depends on how strong the turbo is in your heart!!!   
« Last Edit: November 03, 2010, 02:41:30 PM by turbogrfxfan »
"is everyone from jersey a trolling douche?"

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
    • Incessant Negativity Software
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2010, 02:37:38 PM »
Or if you aren't sure, just type Turbob.
[Fri 19:34]<nectarsis> been wanting to try that one for awhile now Ope
[Fri 19:33]<Opethian> l;ol huge dong

I'm a max level Forum Warrior.  I'm immortal.
If you're not ready to defend your claims, don't post em.

1980-20..

« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2010, 10:04:11 AM »
Heres another question, would the power supply Tv cables and joypad from my Pal TG work with work with a PC Engine Coregrafx.

Frank_fjs

« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2010, 11:37:18 PM »
Heres another question, would the power supply Tv cables and joypad from my Pal TG work with work with a PC Engine Coregrafx.

I highly doubt it. You'd need to post the specs of the power supply for me to confirm. Re the video cable, I'm pretty sure they use a different connection and the control pad on the European version has a larger plug, like the US systems I believe.

1980-20..

« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2010, 02:41:09 AM »

I highly doubt it. You'd need to post the specs of the power supply for me to confirm. Re the video cable, I'm pretty sure they use a different connection and the control pad on the European version has a larger plug, like the US systems I believe.

Oh poo!. :(

Frank_fjs

« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2010, 02:59:42 AM »
Yeah, it would be nice if there were more continuity between consoles but different regions = different connections.

The PAL version isn't that great IMO. I nearly bought one but am glad I got the Japanese PC Engine instead.