Author Topic: Galaxy Policewoman Legend Sapphire Booties - All Gone!  (Read 6215 times)

BlueBMW

Re: Galaxy Policewoman Legend Sapphire Booties - All Gone!
« Reply #345 on: June 16, 2011, 02:04:30 PM »
Come to think of it, I think I've got Robin Hood on LD :-k

Dyna, send me a PM bout your sapphire :P
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

xelement5x

« Reply #346 on: July 08, 2011, 02:57:00 PM »
Just wanted to say thanks again to BlueBMW for this awesome game.  I was also hoping to put together a back inlay and front for the case though, so it would look pretty with the rest of my PCE babies.  So, I was wondering if anyone had scans of the original Sapphire? 

I've made custom covers/inserts like this before, but I couldn't find anything in the resolution I needed so I figured I'd ask here.  If I could get scans of just the front of the manual and the back insert at 300dpi or greater (descreened if possible), I'll put together the inserts and post them back here for anyone else that might want them too.   
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

xelement5x

« Reply #347 on: July 11, 2011, 06:03:16 AM »
I guess I had missed this, BlueBMW pointed out that an insert was made for these already.  I found the link around page 7 I think, but re-posting here for anyone else.
Try this one: click me!
Gredler: spread her legs and push her down to make her more lively<br>***<br>majors: You used to be the great man, this icon we all looked up to and now your just a pico collecting 'tard...oh, how the mighty have fallen...<br>***<br>_joshuaTurbo: Sex, Lies, Rape and Arkhan. A TurboGrafx love story

PunkicCyborg

« Reply #348 on: July 11, 2011, 10:27:27 AM »
I took the pdf file to kinkos and got a print made up. It turned out perfect and they got it sized right. From a home printer you have to change your paper size settings to A4 or something to get it right.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 10:50:26 AM by elabit »
(19:28:25) GE0: superdead told me in whisper that his favorite game is mario paint

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #349 on: July 11, 2011, 10:31:29 AM »
I don't know if they're still available, but Sparkalicious made super nice, high-quality inserts.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

16bit

« Reply #350 on: July 11, 2011, 10:35:39 AM »
Looks like I'm wayyyyyy late to this party. Any of these left by chance? :D

BlueBMW

« Reply #351 on: July 11, 2011, 12:09:26 PM »
Looks like I'm wayyyyyy late to this party. Any of these left by chance? :D

Might be.  Ill shoot ya a pm.
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

Dyna138

« Reply #352 on: July 13, 2011, 08:02:05 AM »
Just wanted to say thanks again to BlueBMW for this awesome game.  I was also hoping to put together a back inlay and front for the case though, so it would look pretty with the rest of my PCE babies.  So, I was wondering if anyone had scans of the original Sapphire?

BlueBMW is awesome I'd like to say another thanks for sending me a copy a little way back.  :clap:

neoxeno

« Reply #353 on: July 13, 2011, 03:28:22 PM »
Finally I got my Arcade Card Duo. That game is awesome!!!! Thanks Blue :)
Search : SUPERGRAFX
You may have meant to search for soporifics.

grahf

« Reply #354 on: September 14, 2011, 02:20:14 PM »
I passed on one of my spare ones to my friend here in Japan. If anyone else here needs one, I still have a few.

kakutolives

« Reply #355 on: September 21, 2011, 04:20:57 AM »
Hey is there anybody left with an extra copy?
I have been looking for one of these forever and I would defintely pay you for your troubles.
Good Sellers (in my experience)
Samurai Ghost, Keith Courage, Bernie, tggodfrey, bartre (hoping to add more to this list soon)

People who are just plain Awesome:
BlueBMW (to this day i thank you for hooking me up with Sapphire and getting me started with collecting PCE games)

BlueBMW

« Reply #356 on: September 21, 2011, 05:36:17 AM »
Shoot me a pm.  I have exactly 4 left lol.

kakutolives

« Reply #357 on: September 21, 2011, 06:47:04 AM »
PM sent.
:)
Good Sellers (in my experience)
Samurai Ghost, Keith Courage, Bernie, tggodfrey, bartre (hoping to add more to this list soon)

People who are just plain Awesome:
BlueBMW (to this day i thank you for hooking me up with Sapphire and getting me started with collecting PCE games)

Bernie

• Facebook URL
« Reply #358 on: September 21, 2011, 10:29:29 AM »
I have 5 left I believe if anyone needs a copy.