Author Topic: PC-FX Tome of Obey  (Read 4629 times)

esteban

Re: PC-FX Tome of Obey
« Reply #30 on: March 05, 2011, 03:22:20 AM »
I can do that.

Its actually a good game. Thats alot coming from me, considering I f*ckin hate baseball

It blows the other Power Leagues out of the water, that's for sure. And the others aren't even bad.

I am not a big sports fan, especially of video game sports. But I do love me some Power League :)

|    | 

incrediblehark

« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2011, 02:28:54 AM »
if you don't want to go the emulator route for screenshots, or if its no good compatibility wise you could try capturing screens from your computer with a card or usb device, preferably with an S-Video input.

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
    • Incessant Negativity Software
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2011, 05:17:58 PM »
Update:

I haven't abandoned or forgotten about this.

I am gathering gameplay remarks for some games, and working on a better way to grab screenshots.

[Fri 19:34]<nectarsis> been wanting to try that one for awhile now Ope
[Fri 19:33]<Opethian> l;ol huge dong

I'm a max level Forum Warrior.  I'm immortal.
If you're not ready to defend your claims, don't post em.

ddd1234

« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2011, 06:48:32 AM »
Pc-fx is not worth obeying.

Unless you wanna play countless graphic novels and dating sims (humongous Yawn).

There is one good shooter on this system, and that is unfortunate.

OBEY TECH N9NE!

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2011, 06:59:04 AM »
Pc-fx is not worth obeying.

Unless you wanna play countless graphic novels and dating sims (humongous Yawn).

There is one good shooter on this system, and that is unfortunate.

Do some research on how many 'real' games the system has or just shut up, troll.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

ddd1234

« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2011, 07:18:53 AM »
Troll huh? For having my opinion?

Well Ok, there may be some Japanese RPG or simulations on here. so What?

Unless you can show me some games that may appeal to a English audience!
OBEY TECH N9NE!

nectarsis

« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2011, 07:24:50 AM »

Your opinion is the atypicaly misinformered crap about this system.  Look thru the whole library before you say the same tired "only dating sims/hentai...blah blah blah."
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:<br><a href="http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436</a>

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2011, 08:27:49 AM »

Like I said - do some research.  The PC-FX's library is not composed entirely of digital comics and dating sims; stating otherwise wasn't opinion, it was just plain wrong and seemingly trolling for a reaction (like many of your posts here).

So... they're not digital comics or dating sims.  Duh!

Also, my dad's not a cellphone.  Also, duh!

Who made you the arbiter of what the English (speaking) audience wants?  Believe it or not, but some people's horizons extend beyond shooters and Genpei Toumaden.
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

nat

« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2011, 10:56:16 AM »
Hahaha, this guy's BS is so tired and cliche he's not even worth arguing with. It's OK, he's already formed an opinion on the system based on what a guy that videogamefan1 knew that said he heard GameOrDie say that he heard fff5678 say over on Digital Press said.

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2011, 11:39:15 AM »

Chip Chan Kick, Ruruli Ra RuRa, Zeroigar, Zenki, Battle Heat, to name a few.

Not to mention Sparkling Feather, Der Langrisser FX and Power Dolls for you Strategy fans

Return to Zork, Boundary Gate, Last Imperial Prince.

Team Innocent.

There's plenty to love.  The system has no bad games.  There is not one game on the PC-FX that is bad.  I can say this with 100% certainty because I have played every game on the system. 

Also, you're new here, I've noticed your random semi-retarded remarks occasionally that have that "Im attempting to trololo" vibe.  You are not fit to decide what is worth OBEYing.

PS: Wario is a fag.

ddd1234

« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2011, 01:22:15 PM »

There's plenty to love.  The system has no bad games.  There is not one game on the PC-FX that is bad.  I can say this with 100% certainty because I have played every game on the system.  
Lots of hasty generalizations goin' on here, anyways I didn't say it's a bad system. I was talking about the over representation of single genre and the reason why  English speakers may not find it appealing.  
OBEY TECH N9NE!

ddd1234

« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2011, 01:31:29 PM »
Hahaha, this guy's BS is so tired and cliche he's not even worth arguing with. It's OK, he's already formed an opinion on the system based on what a guy that videogamefan1 knew that said he heard GameOrDie say that he heard fff5678 say over on Digital Press said.
your post here is simply laughable.
I would advise a more formal and open minded tone, as your rude "fan boyish" tone is disturbing!
I looked through the games that Arkhan listed above, and visually, SOME of them look like they were done in flash.
I won't comment on the game play, because i have YET to play them.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2011, 01:43:38 PM by ddd1234 »
OBEY TECH N9NE!

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2011, 02:01:27 PM »
Lots of hasty generalizations goin' on here, anyways I didn't say it's a bad system. I was talking about the over representation of single genre and the reason why  English speakers may not find it appealing. 
What hasty generalizations?  I've played the entire PC-FX library.  I am generalizing nothing.  Go look at the genre breakdown.  The sim genre is not really over-represented as much as you would think. 

I looked through the games that Arkhan listed above, and visually, SOME of them look like they were done in flash.
What HAVE you played?  None of the games I mentioned look like flash games.  That is a stupid generalization.  You're looking at the surface of games you have never even played or seen in action, and are then dismissing the entire system.

I bet half of the 'dating sims' you are talking about aren't even dating sims.

nectarsis

« Reply #43 on: March 30, 2011, 02:11:49 PM »
your post here is simply laughable.
I would advise a more formal and open minded tone, as your rude "fan boyish" tone is disturbing!

Better a fanboyish tone than you ignorant, never played a single game you TRY to talk about.
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:<br><a href="http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436" class="bbc_link" target="_blank">http://www.blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436</a>

RR1980

« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2011, 09:27:30 PM »
sweet looks like this thread should be moving to Fighting Street soon and possibly a spot in the PCFX hall of Shame!