Author Topic: Artist needed for MSR!  (Read 3816 times)

nodtveidt

Re: Artist needed for MSR!
« Reply #135 on: February 16, 2011, 12:00:26 PM »
According to Tatsujin, his father passed away awhile ago and he hasn't really been back since.

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
    • Incessant Negativity Software
« Reply #136 on: February 17, 2011, 01:16:20 AM »
He posted a bit after that.  I remember him mentioning all of that before he vanished a couple times.

He is an alright dude when he isn't trolling, acting like the only one who knows stuff, or making things personal.
[Fri 19:34]<nectarsis> been wanting to try that one for awhile now Ope
[Fri 19:33]<Opethian> l;ol huge dong

I'm a max level Forum Warrior.  I'm immortal.
If you're not ready to defend your claims, don't post em.

Sinistron

« Reply #137 on: February 18, 2011, 04:52:41 AM »
According to Tatsujin, his father passed away awhile ago and he hasn't really been back since.

Yeah that has a lot to do with it- after he passed away I just tried to keep my mind occupied as best I could- and in the most therapeutic way I knew how- which was diving into music.  I do intend to come back- I do miss a few of you maroons- but I feel for me to be back here while I'm NOT playing PCE is kind of fraudulent.  I don't want to be known as just some war-room guy- though surely I'm pretty good at that.  I'd like to contribute and my greater contributions were about my thoughts on games, playing them and ripping through them (though not on runin's level).  Rest assured my system and games are going nowhere- and I'll be digging it all out again when the time is right.  At the moment though I'm up to my ears in making music- playing, programming, writing, performing, recording, mixing, etc., also working on my home life with the Missus and all that jazz.  No time for PCE just yet :(

I do come and check out a few threads every so often in the interim (the one with Alex from RisingStuff finally finding his mentions on Encyclopedia Dramatica was a real hoot, and BEST YEAR EVA CLEARANCE SALE and all that lulziness)- very happy to see Ceti beat Bikkuriman World- that's a forking tough yet worthwhile game.

I'll be back- and I guess that everyone other than the "three or four people" that turbofan1 mentions can take that as some sort of threat?  Who are you again?  turbofan1- as in the first turbo fan?  What a n00b I must seem to someone as ancient and primary as you...  Or is turbofan1- as in I'm-so-goddamn-colorless-and-drab-that-I-can't-think-of-a-more-generic-name-for-myself?  I'll be back- and I'll be sure to have some fun with you in particular, sweetheart.

Quote from: Tatsujin
atm its just amateurish boytoy shizzle
Quote from: Tatsujin
they will bust me for consuming drug until they found out what it was in real

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
    • Incessant Negativity Software
« Reply #138 on: February 18, 2011, 09:59:32 AM »
I do come and check out a few threads every so often in the interim (the one with Alex from RisingStuff finally finding his mentions on Encyclopedia Dramatica was a real hoot, and BEST YEAR EVA CLEARANCE SALE and all that lulziness)- very happy to see Ceti beat Bikkuriman World- that's a forking tough yet worthwhile game.

The best part was him using the term "bro" , which drives the point home even better.

[Fri 19:34]<nectarsis> been wanting to try that one for awhile now Ope
[Fri 19:33]<Opethian> l;ol huge dong

I'm a max level Forum Warrior.  I'm immortal.
If you're not ready to defend your claims, don't post em.

blueraven

« Reply #139 on: February 18, 2011, 09:40:59 PM »
bEST YEAR EVAR!!!!!!!!!!
[Thu 10:04] <Tatsujin> hasd a pasrtty asnd a after pasrty ASDFTERTHE PARTY
[Fri 22:47] <Tatsujin> CLOSE FIGHTING STREET; CLOSE FORU; CLOSE INTERNETZ; CLOSE WORLD; CLOSE UNIVERSUM
--
Arkhan [05:15pm]: ill brbl im going to go make another free game noone plays lolol

esteban

« Reply #140 on: February 18, 2011, 11:58:49 PM »

Yeah that has a lot to do with it- after he passed away I just tried to keep my mind occupied as best I could- and in the most therapeutic way I knew how- which was diving into music.  I do intend to come back- I do miss a few of you maroons- but I feel for me to be back here while I'm NOT playing PCE is kind of fraudulent.  I don't want to be known as just some war-room guy- though surely I'm pretty good at that.  I'd like to contribute and my greater contributions were about my thoughts on games, playing them and ripping through them (though not on runin's level).  Rest assured my system and games are going nowhere- and I'll be digging it all out again when the time is right.  At the moment though I'm up to my ears in making music- playing, programming, writing, performing, recording, mixing, etc., also working on my home life with the Missus and all that jazz.  No time for PCE just yet :(

I'll be back- and I'll be sure to have some fun with you in particular, sweetheart.

Dude! During my hiatus(es), I would check out the forum... but when I didn't see any posts from you, I said, "DAMN, where is Sinistron?"

Good to hear from you. Good luck with everything.

When you come back here, be sure to give me a holla if I'm M.I.A. :)

The best part was him using the term "bro" , which drives the point home even better.

Can someone please point me to these threads because I missed all of this stuff. Thanks.

« Last Edit: February 19, 2011, 12:02:13 AM by esteban »
  |    |