Author Topic: Populous.  (Read 583 times)

vestcoat

Re: Populous.
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2011, 05:00:08 AM »
The CD version is GOOD.  I also bought the SNES version so I could learn how to play it.  Finally, I got the SMS cart, but it was hard to get into after playing 16-bit. 

Is it worth owning the Hu if you have the CD?

esteban

« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2011, 09:38:46 AM »
The CD version is GOOD.  I also bought the SNES version so I could learn how to play it.  Finally, I got the SMS cart, but it was hard to get into after playing 16-bit. 

Is it worth owning the Hu if you have the CD?

If someone sells me the CD, I'll tell you :)

Digi, do you still have the pictures you took of the dissected HuCard? I'm on my phone and don't want to use the forum's search function.

|    | 

Digi.k

« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2011, 10:35:12 AM »
Digi, do you still have the pictures you took of the dissected HuCard? I'm on my phone and don't want to use the forum's search function.

nope they not up on photobucket either.. they probably sitting on my old seagate Barracuda hard drive which just corrupted and locked itself up a few years ago

If i see a plain populous hucard for sale at a very reasonable price I may offer it my home.. and once it enters I will carve it up for ya :P

esteban

« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2011, 12:35:59 AM »

nope they not up on photobucket either.. they probably sitting on my old seagate Barracuda hard drive which just corrupted and locked itself up a few years ago

If i see a plain populous hucard for sale at a very reasonable price I may offer it my home.. and once it enters I will carve it up for ya :P

Goddamn! I know your pain. I have a dead laptop hardrive that I might try to resurrect one of these days. Who am I kidding? It's been 5-6 years…

There is a chance I saved the images, so I'll scour my laptop when I get a chance.

There is a lesson on this: if I think something is important/useful/interesting, I should save it immediately.

:)
  |    |