Author Topic: Could somebody hack Browning?  (Read 690 times)

esteban

Could somebody hack Browning?
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2015, 03:41:48 PM »
I just played through the game, with life hack cheat, and it's more than just the damage that is unbalanced in this game. The shot/bullet of the gun needs to be faster (it doesn't increase if you get closer to an enemy). The cool down time needs to be a lot faster, and the overheat range needs to be higher. The life/shield recharge needs to be faster as well.

Each level is actually it's own unique game coded, so all 5 levels have to be hacked individually. But I found a chunk of free space near the same area for each level - for hook/hack code.

Goddamn I have to kiss you.  :)

|    | 

johnnykonami

Re: Could somebody hack Browning?
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2015, 06:29:53 AM »
I recall a bunch of us MotoRoader MC fans (3 people, worldwide) wondering how to use the weapons. Were we simply idiots, or was there a bug/error?

I'm actually pretty interested in Moto Roader MC, my Nostalgia for NCS games during this time is through the roof right now.  Looks like a pretty sweet Super Sprint type clone.  I never owned any of the games personally but I have played MR and MR2.  I love the parts customization especially in MR2.  One game I absolutely loved in the arcade was Ironman Stewart's Off Road Racing, and that had the same kind of appeal.  Looks like they might have nixed that aspect for MC, though the courses look nice.

Punch

« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2015, 07:22:22 AM »
Honestly for me the best thing about MotoRoader is the platinum helmet reflection mindscrew in the US cover. Never been too much into it, I guess that's one of those games where you need human opponents with the turbotap to truly enjoy?

This ain't no toymachine's signature!

johnnykonami

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2015, 08:33:07 AM »
Honestly for me the best thing about MotoRoader is the platinum helmet reflection mindscrew in the US cover. Never been too much into it, I guess that's one of those games where you need human opponents with the turbotap to truly enjoy?

This ain't no toymachine's signature!

That cover art is something else, I agree.  It would be awesome to talk to some of the artists who worked on the US covers and find out what they were smoking!  I would be genuinely interested in an interview and maybe even seeing some other artwork.