Author Topic: "Cyber Core" High Scores  (Read 1938 times)

gheebee

Re: "Cyber Core" High Scores
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2017, 04:16:04 PM »
Looks like arcade mode makes the game a bit easier, beat this twice today in regular mode and got lower scores; this one was fairly close to my previous though:

Nice man.  I accept the challenge!  :clap:

Thanks! I'll probably give this one a few more tries too. :]
« Last Edit: May 11, 2017, 04:20:49 PM by gheebee »

geise

« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2017, 11:48:25 AM »
Can people who have posted scores say if they played in regular mode or arcade? It seems there is a difference.

chany60126

« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2017, 12:23:36 PM »
Do you have to input a cheat code to play in arcade mode? There is no menu in the game. I would assume everybody but gheebee has played this in normal mode.
SignofZeta: What a quintessentially PCEFX thread. Someone complains about nothing, multiple Bible-length posts discussing who's a bigger a$$hole follow. You're both pretty big a$$holes. Let's call it a tie.

esteban

« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2017, 01:51:06 PM »
Do you have to input a cheat code to play in arcade mode? There is no menu in the game. I would assume everybody but gheebee has played this in normal mode.

http://www.tg-16.com/arcade-mode-high-resolution-shmups.htm#Cyber_Core
  |    | 

gheebee

« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2017, 04:49:42 PM »
Can people who have posted scores say if they played in regular mode or arcade? It seems there is a difference.

If the pic shows the whole screen and you see pillarboxing like in the pic from my first post then it's arcade, but if the image touches the right and left edges of the screen then it's regular.