Author Topic: Anyone want a SEALED, NEW US Magical Chase?  (Read 751 times)

lord_cack

Anyone want a SEALED, NEW US Magical Chase?
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2005, 10:40:01 AM »
Quote from: "Black_Tiger"
Quote from: "jlued686"
I agree that it seems to be the going rate, but whenever someone says that $600 for ONE video game is a "great deal", I consider telling that person to get psychological help.   :lol:

Obviously you're not a Neo Geo player(let alone collector).

Yeah but as I have mentioned before, with the Neo Geo community the games for that system were never cheap to begin with and worse yet its the same fighting game over and over again  :shock:  :lol:
A dark tide will rise and she will walk again. He is coming.....

Keranu

« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2005, 11:34:25 AM »
Solution today: Neo Geo MVS.  8)
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

D-Lite

« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2005, 04:36:24 PM »
Same fighting game over and over??????

:shock:

*keels over and dies briefly*

There are actually many different styles of fighting game on the Neo, but this isn't the place for that :shame:
Check my site for Turbo, Neo, NGPC, and superguns!
http://www.multimods.com

Keranu

« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2005, 05:07:59 PM »
We already discussed how there are many great non-fighting games for the Neo Geo in another thread in the General Console Talk section.
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

lord_cack

« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2005, 08:06:00 AM »
Quote from: "Keranu"
We already discussed how there are many great non-fighting games for the Neo Geo in another thread in the General Console Talk section.

Yes, I think I mentioned Magician Lord which is one of my favorite Neo Geo titles...also had some decent shooters and a couple of sports titles....some Kick and punch titles...and oh yeah THE SAME FIGHTING GAME OVER AND OVER AGAIN.... :lol: (now Im just f*&kin' with you guys hehe)
A dark tide will rise and she will walk again. He is coming.....

Keranu

« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2005, 09:35:42 AM »
:P  :arrow:

Black Tiger

« Reply #21 on: September 07, 2005, 10:01:54 AM »
Quote from: "D-Lite"
Same fighting game over and over??????

:shock:

*keels over and dies briefly*

There are actually many different styles of fighting game on the Neo, but this isn't the place for that :shame:

Maybe he just meant that each Neo
Geo fighting series was just the same game over and over.

As opposed to those non-neo fighting series which manage to stay fresh with each new outing. :wink:
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum

Keranu

« Reply #22 on: September 07, 2005, 10:18:37 AM »
The fighting games for Neo Geo do stay fresh in every new one that comes out. Compare KoF'94 to KoF'98 and you'll notice an incredible difference, an improvement might I add. Also each fighting game series for the Neo Geo are pretty damn different and original from each other, like Art of Fighting to Fatal Fury, World Heroes to KoF (not a good comparison, haha), and hell even Samurai Shodown to Last Blade show lots of difference. EXCELLENT console for fighting game fans and awesome for just classic or arcade gamers in general. :)

Black Tiger

« Reply #23 on: September 07, 2005, 10:30:37 AM »
Quote from: "Keranu"
The fighting games for Neo Geo do stay fresh in every new one that comes out. Compare KoF'94 to KoF'98 and you'll notice an incredible difference, an improvement might I add. Also each fighting game series for the Neo Geo are pretty damn different and original from each other, like Art of Fighting to Fatal Fury, World Heroes to KoF (not a good comparison, haha), and hell even Samurai Shodown to Last Blade show lots of difference. EXCELLENT console for fighting game fans and awesome for just classic or arcade gamers in general. :)

Ya, if you're a fan of fighters.

Anyone who can't tell the diferent between Virtua Fighter & DOA probably just looks at the Neo Geo as a bunch of the same fighting games.
http://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/forum

Active and drama free PC Engine forum