Author Topic: Cosmic Fantasy 2 on 3ds RPGMaker  (Read 1507 times)

WindyPCE

Cosmic Fantasy 2 on 3ds RPGMaker
« on: December 16, 2019, 10:00:21 PM »
Im currently working on Cosmic fantasy 2 for 3ds RPG maker. Im really happy so far after 3 weeks. I have all the maps done up to Madosha Darva. I figure at the rate im going about 5 more weeks till finished. After I finish I would love to get the text translated from Cosmic fantasy 1 and try making that as well. But first things first. Cosmic Fantasy 2.

If you own a 3ds all you will need to do is download the free rpgmaker player in the eshop. When the game is finished you will be able to download that for free as well. Plus there are some neat RPGs others have made free for the player.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2019, 12:26:51 AM by WindyPCE »

Necromancer

• Global Moderator
Re: Cosmic Fantasy 2 on 3ds RPGMaker
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2019, 10:34:44 PM »
This looks quite nice.  Can you import the tunes and voice work too?
U.S. Collection: 97% complete    155/159 titles

WindyPCE

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2019, 11:51:48 PM »
This looks quite nice.  Can you import the tunes and voice work too?
Unfortunately the tunes will be supplied by the limited rpgmaker on 3ds. Its still pretty cool but limited. There is no importing assetts or making any assetts which is a bummer but I think something decent can be achieved as far as voice work goes thats all going to be converted to text on cut scenes sadface.

Im trying to post some pics. I guess I will need to upload to a server then link the pics. I havent done that in so long.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2019, 12:26:06 AM by WindyPCE »

Arkhan

• Fuck Elmer.
    • Incessant Negativity Software
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2020, 01:20:06 PM »
imgur!

photobucket is junk now
[Fri 19:34]<nectarsis> been wanting to try that one for awhile now Ope
[Fri 19:33]<Opethian> l;ol huge dong

I'm a max level Forum Warrior.  I'm immortal.
If you're not ready to defend your claims, don't post em.

WindyPCE

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2020, 03:42:43 PM »
Well its been a while. I had a nice start but havent worked on it in quite a while. I may start up again. I've been pretty unhappy with gaming over the past few years. Maybe starting this back up will bring back some fun. I thought about getting RPGMaker on Switch but I dont like the look. Anyway, I hope to get started again on this. I only have the first part of the game started but have finished most of the maps. Either way its still quite a ways off. by the time I finish there maynot be any 3ds players left.