Author Topic: Traitor Dungeon Explorer games on other systems ;-)  (Read 1756 times)

esteban

Traitor Dungeon Explorer games on other systems ;-)
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2006, 08:27:49 PM »
Quote from: "GUTS"
If you google Blood Gear my old, old review for it is the #2 result.
Your review is the reason I got Blood Gear back in the LameFaqs days. No joke. But I have to confess, I've wanted to get Basted (I think that was what it was called) ever since you ridiculed it! And you and Zigfried have an unnatural dislike of Timeball which I can never forgive the two of you for :). Well, I'm pretty sure you made fun of Timeball, my apologies if I'm thinking of someone else (have you seen Zig's review of it at that site he's been involved with? I read his review a few months ago and thought of your review :) ).
  |    | 

NightWolve

« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2006, 08:58:54 PM »
If you google Blood Gear my old, old review for it is the #2 result.

Aww, only two hate mails put up for the public? There must've been more, no?

"GUTS' AREAS OF EXPERTISE: Action RPGs, impersonating someone with a future"

Hahah. Nice.

GUTS

« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2006, 08:02:33 AM »
Nah I was never fortunate enough to get lots of hatemail.  I moved the site anyway, I'm in the process of building up a new one at www.dailygamereview.com, I just haven't really gotten off my ass and moved all the old import reviews there yet.  I have a stack of obscure psx games I need to write up little reviews about, some of them are f*cking awesome too like this one I have about a Sheep on a quest to find it's sheep girlfriend.

Keranu

« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2006, 10:17:17 AM »
Awesome, I can't wait to see the new site, I hope it's every bit as good as BIGGER UNIVERSO! I have a lot of updates for my site LazerDorks laying around, but I just need to get around to hosting it and having Xiphas fix whatever errors he made in the new coding style. I've been thinking about it recently, so hopefully it will be up for everyone to enjoy again, except this time with a more structured layout, way more reviews and articles, screenshots, and very nerdy staff page with database stuff.
Quote from: Bonknuts
Adding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).

esteban

« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2006, 01:00:13 PM »
Nah I was never fortunate enough to get lots of hatemail.  I moved the site anyway, I'm in the process of building up a new one at www.dailygamereview.com, I just haven't really gotten off my ass and moved all the old import reviews there yet.  I have a stack of obscure psx games I need to write up little reviews about, some of them are f*cking awesome too like this one I have about a Sheep on a quest to find it's sheep girlfriend.
I hope you have a little (or long) review of King of Crusher planned, because I couldn't find any decent information on it outside of you. That game is begging for some love / ridicule. I can't wait to see what other PSX gems you'll be documenting. The Sheep game you mentioned is pure gold :)
  |    |